macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I revealed that MOM is alive in description because there are people who love incest. So its just a little help to let incest lovers know that incest is in this game (In future if I get enough support)
a simple incest tag is enougth ( somes peoples just watch the tags before reading descriptions lol )

Reactions: PixelRepublic

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I revealed that MOM is alive in description because there are people who love incest. So its just a little help to let incest lovers know that incest is in this game (In future if I get enough support)
You do know, that fucking your aunt is incest too?

yes it is. If your uncle is your blood-relation and your "aunt" has a daughter from a previous relationship - she is not related to you in any way.
She'd still be your cousin, just not blood-related

Reactions: PixelRepublic

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Well, I downloaded and played - took longer to download than to play.
It is sufficiently different (to most games here) to keep watching for updates.
"Bug" - when Kendra is speaking the text-box says "Alexa".
All in all a promising start.
Oh, I am so sorry, I am not familiar with coding, I will fix it. Mom is ALEXA and Aunt is KENDRA

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
You do know, that fucking your aunt is incest too?

She'd still be your cousin, just not blood-related
In my country we call our Mom's friend Aunt. I never knew that. Shit.
What do you call your Mom's best friend in USA?

Reactions: UncleVT

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the chapter ending animation..not cool ..not cool....LOL..smartass Dev :p other than some spelling errors..and very minor engrish that in no way impedes playability ..its a nice start to what could be a quite interesting tale...so a thumbs up to the Dev.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
As a fellow developer I'll suggest to make your own characters. If you are short on money then problem. This site has all the assets you need to make unique girls.
We have seen the same milf on few other games. One of them being DOD.

I'll give this game a try and best of luck for the future.

Reactions: Nikois and iakolysh

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
My friend i legitimately hope you will succeed with this game,in my eyes the game is something of Depraved Awakening mixed with incest which is simply brilliant.Im a sucker for noir stories of vengeance and i might consider pledging but i have been burned from early releases in the past.
I have a feeling this game might become a hit in time so dont give up and continue your project,i for one look forward to more content.

Reactions: BubaJ and Nikois

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in my country ( france).
only the small young child call mother friend's " aunt" or "uncle" .
adult person will simply call them by her name.

Reactions: Nikois

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
My friend i legitimately hope you will succeed with this game,in my eyes the game is something of Depraved Awakening mixed with incest which is simply brilliant.Im a sucker for noir stories of vengeance and i might consider pledging but i have been burned from early releases in the past.
I have a feeling this game might become a hit in time so dont give up and continue your project,i for one look forward to more content.
Thanks a lot man.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, normally your aunt is your moms sister

Nikois

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
the chapter ending animation..not cool ..not cool....LOL..smartass Dev :p other than some spelling errors..and very minor engrish that in no way impedes playability ..its a nice start to what could be a quite interesting tale...so a thumbs up to the Dev.
Well, I wanted to make this game more funny and unique with Memes but If people don't like it then I can remove them in future update.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well, I wanted to make this game more funny and unique with Memes but If people don't like it then I can remove them in future update.
Dont cater to the masses,i read your description on Patreon and you seem determined,create the game you envisioned and more will follow.The only advice i can give you about memes is dont use them on serious/dark moments they ruin the feeling.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Here is my opinion. If Kendra would turn out to be our actual uncle who went through a sexchange to avoid getting killed so (s)he could have her(?) vengance..? I'd still choose the peep-on-her option that we always get in such games. For starters :closedtongue:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Another warm and happy tale about every single member of your family dead, killed, mutilated, abducted...

True good night story there.

Reactions: Ennoch
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes