4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
some vampire genre's also give them powers akin to glamour that can affect their appearance.. plus how many women did you think were "hot" before yer balls dropped? lol maybe puberty hadnt set in last time he saw her(I dunno I havent played yet)

I've got no cucking planned, just not my thing.

Regards
Adrian
you sir, just got a bit closer to getting at some of my money :)

Reactions: pappypop

ziaquk28g

Jun 24, 2017
Nice demo, looking for more of it.
One question, Aunt Jo calls him nephew but later she say they are not related.
How is that possible? (Not of English speaking country)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
It's not uncommon for kids to call older long standing family friends/neighbors affectionately uncle/aunt.

Reactions: ziaquk28g

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I still call the divorced/widowed wives of my uncles Aunt and Auntie even tho we're not blood related

Reactions: ziaquk28g

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's not uncommon for kids to call older long standing family friends/neighbors affectionately uncle/aunt.
thats true.. my neighbors childrens always call me "uncle".... still i dont even know them at all , but they call everybody they know a little "aunt" or else XD ( just because they see me alots as we live in same building )

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I used to call my parents friends aunt and uncle.

My kids call my close friends aunt and uncle.

It's just one of those things.

ziaquk28g

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the clarifying answer.
Got some confused because she said Simon as it might be her brother and that MC have a cousin.
Can wait for the next release.

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for the clarifying answer.
Got some confused because she said Simon as it might be her brother and that MC have a cousin.
Can wait for the next release.
To clarify,
MC calls Joanna (Jo) Aunt because she was married to Simon (Simon was brother to MC's dad, thus MC's uncle) He still calls her aunt cos that's what he's used to doing. There is a cousin but she's not due an appearance yet.
Does that help? :)

Regards
Adrian

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
By marraige while she was married, it's the blood relationships I'm being careful with because of the whole incest thing.

U

User_17502

That was short, fast. And not really something I was into. I don’t know. I might just be getting game fatigue but I kinda just ran through it without enjoying it too much.

On the other hand, ending with your dick being bit off it interesting but I hope it doesn’t actually confirm vampire existence till a much later date. I hope that scene was just a soft cap so the game ends like that each update until a better cap is found. That would be really strange to actually be the end of the demo and the first part of the game.

Looking back on it I think it’s not a bad game. It has its draws as well as its detractors but as a demo I think it sets out to capture and audience and it does just that. I just might not be one of them but I would definitely recommend trying it if you are into this genre. Good work Dev!

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
By marraige while she was married, it's the blood relationships I'm being careful with because of the whole incest thing.
I understand that, I wouldn't call it incest in this case anyway. I think most people would still consider her their aunt though, especially if they grew up close to her family.

Even so, not a problem imo. :)

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That was short, fast. And not really something I was into. I don’t know. I might just be getting game fatigue but I kinda just ran through it without enjoying it too much.

On the other hand, ending with your dick being bit off it interesting but I hope it doesn’t actually confirm vampire existence till a much later date. I hope that scene was just a soft cap so the game ends like that each update until a better cap is found. That would be really strange to actually be the end of the demo and the first part of the game.

Looking back on it I think it’s not a bad game. It has its draws as well as its detractors but as a demo I think it sets out to capture and audience and it does just that. I just might not be one of them but I would definitely recommend trying it if you are into this genre. Good work Dev!

Reactions: User_17502

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, my relation aunts are all incredibly old now, I think the youngest is 63.

During my teen years a couple of them were quite attractive but that was 20 years ago.

Reactions: ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
uh oh !

let say the thing clear...

the step-mother is considered as incest, such as step-father and else...
even if the son/daughter is not from that specific parent, its still considered as incest , blood or not.

as exemple..a father married, get divorced with a son... father find another women, she become step-mother of the son... if the women have sex with the son, its considered as incest. blood relative or not, its "family" relative, and still considered as incest.

that applied for all family grade, aka parents, uncle/aunt, gran'pa/ma etc..

keep that in mind

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes