4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
@Ignatz
is the expert in vampires. He should come up with an answer

Are you sure you're not speaking of the movie with leslie nielsen?
Positive, it's from the book, Coppola himself had trouble with the scene in his movie because people are so used to vampire being hurt by sunlight that he had Anthony Hopkins do a voice over with the whole "Vampires, like any other nocturnal creaures can move around in daylight but it is not their natural time and their powers are weak" - almost direct quote from movie

I've been interested and researched vampires since my late teens.

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Some thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This isn't the sort of thing I usually look for in a game like this, but I liked it anyway. I'm looking forward to more.
Thank you for playing and for your constructive comments,

Regards
Adrian

Ooops, I put my responses to your comments inside your spoiler

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone else having a bug that causes the images to turn to the "Pref" text and after advancing dialogue it goes to previous renders in the game?

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Really enjoyed this Demo and I'm so looking forward to the next update , this really made me wanna watch Dracula again :)
The story is compelling with the whole descendant to Vlad and all
I haven't watched it in ages, great cast (If you ignore Keanu Reeves as Harker), great cinematography

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you one and all for playing and commenting on my offering. I hope to improve with each update and I think that reading the comments is pretty much going to guarrantee that.

Regards
Adrian

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
a good start even if some things are a bit illogical as all the boxes in the cellar he only now begins to search his subtenant he has where to ask why or sometimes the same text in a row is to see several times but that is very nasty yes the end so watch out and remember the picture that

happened to the mc at his bj that could happen to you sometime so keep your eyes open and think carefully EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE A BJ !! x'D So I'm looking forward to the next update and hope it goes well

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It's a demo, so obviously not much to do but the story is intriguing and characters are good.
There are some typos and some weird issue in a couple of renders (i.e. the skin of aunt's arm) but nothing serious.
I'm curious to see if the last scene was a dream or not...
Thanks!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Actually in Stoker's Dracula one major scene with Dracula and Barker takes place in Piccadilly at midday
Yes but dracula was also very weakened during the day, and was more exceptional than the rule. His brides could not walk in daylight. Curious if they follow the other rules like having to sleep in their own soil or crossing running water.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"game over.. for now"

that sound logic .. i guess.

maybe its just me, maybe i m paranoid, but i smell some coming NTR..

game is pretty decent for now. cant give a real opinion as its just... not enougth to get an opinion :p

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
"game over.. for now"

that sound logic .. i guess.

maybe its just me, maybe i m paranoid, but i smell some coming NTR..

game is pretty decent for now. cant give a real opinion as its just... not enougth to get an opinion :p
NTR from where?

MC is single.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
NTR from where?

MC is single.
friend dude + aunt. + possible love interrested in futur + tenant .

just my though... maybe i m wrong, but we'll see anyway. more about cuckolding . but same if you see what i mean.. or at least what i try :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Some thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This isn't the sort of thing I usually look for in a game like this, but I liked it anyway. I'm looking forward to more.
i may can answer some things.. ( just my own opinion, not the dev one, keep that in mind :p )
- i agree on the "me" instead of the name, that broke the reason to ask for a name at beginning, and even more when they are nobody else around, no need to mention "me" as the MC is the only one talking.
- aunt look young, but pretending she is a vampire, she cant getting old ( well, based on some vampire folkloric legend, vampire cant age anymore once vampire )
- the end is brutal for sure, i dont know how the dev gonna save it for next update... maybe by doing the scene as a dream, but that should "broke" a part of the dialogs MC say at beginning of this specific scene....

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The issue I had with the aunt looking young is that whether she's a vampire or not, it's been implied that the MC knew her before and she seemed older. I'm aware that generally vampires don't age, but I'm not aware of any lore suggesting they can reverse the aging process.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The issue I had with the aunt looking young is that whether she's a vampire or not, it's been implied that the MC knew her before and she seemed older. I'm aware that generally vampires don't age, but I'm not aware of any lore suggesting they can reverse the aging process.
and here we can go in a crazy thing... like, mind control ( from vampire power) can trick peoples and make them think that person is look younger than she is.

but.. welll.. i go too far. :p

honestly i dont know, MC say he didnt remember she was soo "hot" before. i didnt remember him saying she look younger. but maybe i m wrong

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
MC does say he didn't remember Aunt Jo looking this hot before.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes