4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
now that that is out of the way... is there enough content in this first release to be worth the d/l?
Well, it's a demo, so there isn't really any sexual content, except for the cliffhanger at the end. It won't take you long to play through it and the dev has some things to learn about rendering (for instance, how to fix the grainyness - render in double or quadruple size and resize the image down, and stuff like that).

Overall, I like the game and have put it on my watch list. Let's see where it goes :)

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Was a good start for a game..good looking characters and interesting story. Gonna follow it. Good scenes..though the "dick-bite" gave a little chill down the spine. I usualy name my MC´s Dick but this time i named him Rick (kinda my real name)...this MIGHT be a bad sign:eek::eek::(

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Really enjoyed this Demo and I'm so looking forward to the next update , this really made me wanna watch Dracula again :)
The story is compelling with the whole descendant to Vlad and all

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev needs to adjust the fingers in this shot. I would say that the end is him dreaming and that it's just a dream.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not a bad start.

Will be interesting to see how this progresses. This makes it 2 vampire games with a vamp aunt turning her nephew (although the other is the great, great, great, great aunt) they both have their differences.

Not much there at the moment to judge but hopefully this comes along nicely.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Some thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This isn't the sort of thing I usually look for in a game like this, but I liked it anyway. I'm looking forward to more.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes