4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I say it before, that's a good game, Beautiful chicks, interesting story with Vampires who don't turn into something ridiculous.
You did a pretty good job(y)

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and E-Dog

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
TBH I'm now very cautious with, game, movie, book or tv show with vampires, can't says I have see a lot of goods thing from the past few years.
So it's great to see a dev more inspired by the classical literature and vampires story, than from the nowaday shit for teenagers:)
I am too, extremely cautious, I loathe the way hollywood has turned vampires into angst ridden teenagers who hate drinking blood and are loath to take a life. I've lived and breathed vampires since I discovered Hammer Horror movies and watched them with my dad back in the early eighties.

Reactions: Valeck and Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I am too, extremely cautious, I loathe the way hollywood has turned vampires into angst ridden teenagers who hate drinking blood and are loath to take a life. I've lived and breathed vampires since I discovered Hammer Horror movies and watched them with my dad back in the early eighties.
I'm with you on that one, Hammer movie were so beautiful, visualy always perfect, and the actors, Ingrid Pitt was so gorgeous on Carmilla and countess Dracula:love:, but for Dracula that's Max Schreck who mark me the most, perhaps more than Christopher Lee.:)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
TBH I'm now very cautious with, game, movie, book or tv show with vampires, can't says I have see a lot of goods thing from the past few years.
So it's great to see a dev more inspired by the classical litterature and vampires story, than from the nowaday shit for teenagers:)
So no Twilight here? Thank god! (Although. The lil sis might still argue with me on that one! Lol)

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I'm with you on that one, Hammer movie were so beautiful, visualy always perfect, and the actors, Ingrid Pitt was so gorgeous on Carmilla and countess Dracula:love:, but for Dracula that's Max Schreck who mark me the most, perhaps more than Christopher Lee.:)
Really? What about Gary Oldman?

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Really? What about Gary Oldman?
Christopher Lee, Max Schreck and Bela Lugosi, are those who have made the most fascinating Dracula for me, Gary Oldman is a good actors but not really a great Dracula.;)

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Christopher Lee, Max Schreck and Bela Lugosi, are those who have made the most fascinating Dracula for me, Gary Oldman is a good actors but not really a great Dracula.;)
Fair enough. The fact that u threw in Lugosi also tells me u have appreciation for good cinema.....props to you dude! Party on wayne! Lol

Reactions: Abîme

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Dont remember which movie christopher lee was. Was he in the 80s for dracula?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Positive surprise. I kept away so far because the premise looked rather cheesy, but it is well executed with very decent plot and dialogues. Will keep following this one.

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Vampyre Dreams: Awakening [v0.03] [Siramar] - Original Size: (1.49GB)

Squashed Download - PC (139MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ingrid is lovely, I had the pleasure of meeting her at the first Vampiria in london, and we hung out quiet a lot at whenever we saw each other at any other event.
As far as Draculas go, don't forget Frank Langella, he was really good.

Reactions: D Dog and Abîme

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm with you on thais one, Oldman was good but I thought the film was spoilt by the inclusion of Winona and Keanu and loads of continuity fails. Richard Grant as Dr Seward and Elwes as Holmwood were brilliant

Reactions: Abîme and E-Dog
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes