• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am solo, and at the moment run a small vallage post office/shop doing 90 odd hrs per week. Any quiet time in the shop I'll spend writing while do my renders in batches overnight. Don't worry, while my updates might sometimes take a while, I am not abandoning this game, i'm really enjoying creating this and would love to be able to do it full time.
I had a hunch that you'd be working solo and would also have a full-time job to attend to, many of my favorite devs do and yet they manage to make great games, such as this one :) I was in no way criticizing you though, I completely understand that real life comes first, as it should, and I respect that, hehe :)
I'm just glad that you despite the busy schedule and everything still manage to find time for the project and it is a great one too in my opinion :)

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I had a hunch that you'd be working solo and would also have a full-time job to attend to, many of my favorite devs do and yet they manage to make great games, such as this one :) I was in no way criticizing you though, I completely understand that real life comes first, as it should, and I respect that, hehe :)
I'm just glad that you despite the busy schedule and everything still manage to find time for the project and it is a great one too in my opinion :)
Rest assured I did not read any criticism in your original post. I find it a bit insane and humbling at how many people like and follow my game, it's a very WOW experience every time I see a post.

Really glad you like it

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
I find it a bit insane and humbling at how many people like and follow my game, it's a very WOW experience every time I see a post.
I'm happy to gift another "WOW" to you, Siramar - thanks a bunch for your efforts on this game despite all the pressures and I wish you well with the keenly-anticipated future development - it's much appreciated! :)

Reactions: Siramar

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad the update is only story and barely any lewd scenes :(

Still enjoyable because I think the story is quite fun.

Reactions: Siramar

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm happy to gift another "WOW" to you, Siramar - thanks a bunch for your efforts on this game despite all the pressures and I wish you well with the keenly-anticipated future development - it's much appreciated! :)
Thanks, The writing for the next installment is well under way, I'm hoping it won't take me as long with the next update

Reactions: Baharomont

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
To bad the update is only story and barely any lewd scenes :(

Still enjoyable because I think the story is quite fun.
Thanks, I thought a little more character/storyline development was needed, and a nice way to break in Lydia and bring in the cousin into the fold

Reactions: Baharomont

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Well... For 0.0.3 version Game have Fap-Fap Content already and look very Nice :)
(But Serious... Devs realy can not get for their Games right number version...)

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Thanks, The writing for the next installment is well under way, I'm hoping it won't take me as long with the next update
Dont worry too much about the update just make sure you keep that post office open. We havent got many left. Love the story so far, enjoying the renders too. Looking forward to more enjoyment in the future.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
yes i agree with some of the previous posts this is a great game. And take your time all the great ones (including this one imo) is well worth the wait.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Vampyre Dreams: Awakening v0.03.

Reactions: B2B2

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Well... For 0.0.3 version Game have Fap-Fap Content already and look very Nice :)
(But Serious... Devs realy can not get for their Games right number version...)
Glad you find it fap worthy, what's wrong with the number version, did I cock it up?

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I am solo, and at the moment run a small vallage post office/shop doing 90 odd hrs per week. Any quiet time in the shop I'll spend writing while do my renders in batches overnight. Don't worry, while my updates might sometimes take a while, I am not abandoning this game, i'm really enjoying creating this and would love to be able to do it full time.
You choose quality over quantity, nothing wrong with that. When eventually the heavy mists lift, the cast-iron gates open and something new eventually emerges, it does make for a pleasant surprise :)
RL is more important, take your time like a human running a post office would ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the new pigtail'd ashen haired cutie that appeared near the end of the update..damn thats a sweet face on her..she needs to get knocked up..jus' sayin'....

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes