4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Vampyre Dreams: Awakening v0.035.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.02.2018

Last edited:

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Update News Anyone?
There's some news about it on Patreon today, Nov.26th , which hopefully a Patron will share with us soon. Looks like v 0.3 is imminent in which case it should be here within a few days.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if the above post is what i think it is..my anticipation just went up and i'll sit here watching f95zone for the next however long it takes..HAHAAA

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wow, I was really starting to worry if the update would ever pop up, I love supernatural stuff, especially the ones about vampires, etc :p
I'm guessing the dev works solo, and does have a full time job and all, that would certainly explain long development times, and is perfectly understandable :) I just worry a little when updates take long, would hate to see games get abandoned :)

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
no self respecting adult game about vampires can't be without the "what are you doing with the furniture" quote

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Wow, I was really starting to worry if the update would ever pop up, I love supernatural stuff, especially the ones about vampires, etc :p
I'm guessing the dev works solo, and does have a full time job and all, that would certainly explain long development times, and is perfectly understandable :) I just worry a little when updates take long, would hate to see games get abandoned :)
I am solo, and at the moment run a small vallage post office/shop doing 90 odd hrs per week. Any quiet time in the shop I'll spend writing while do my renders in batches overnight. Don't worry, while my updates might sometimes take a while, I am not abandoning this game, i'm really enjoying creating this and would love to be able to do it full time.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes