4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
U

User_10739

I'm with you on thais one, Oldman was good but I thought the film was spoilt by the inclusion of Winona and Keanu and loads of continuity fails. Richard Grant as Dr Seward and Elwes as Holmwood were brilliant
Killing Dracula with a Bowie knife secures that turd of being the worst adaptation of all time...
I saw it in the theater when it was released and seriously wanted a refund :mad:

Love your obscure in-game references.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Canto Forte

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I'm with you on thais one, Oldman was good but I thought the film was spoilt by the inclusion of Winona and Keanu and loads of continuity fails. Richard Grant as Dr Seward and Elwes as Holmwood were brilliant
I agree with all 3 statements. Never thought winona nor keanu were great actors.
Grant and elwes were definitely great as well

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Killing Dracula with a Bowie knife secures that turd of being the worst adaptation of all time...
I saw it in the theater when it was released and seriously wanted a refund :mad:

Love your obscure in-game references.
How many have you spotted? I've done one in every update

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
The "T" word is bad, the whole "I sparkle like a diamond" that's not a vampire, that's a Katie Perry song, the whole thing would have been better if the Volturi had been the main characters
The only reason i made it through watching 'T' was because i watched it with the Mystery Science Theater 3000 riff. Funny as hell with. Without it, i wouldnt have lasted 10mins

Reactions: Siramar

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
ok the main story is realy cool but why is the MC so ?stupid? u want something to do? then just do it! wow how i hate this charackters - everytime this thoughts YES,NO,YES,NO--what the fuck!? is that serious---please dont the mess the storyline! that could be a good story

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok finally got around to trying the newest version... aside from a tiny few typos and a little brit slang that I wasnt familiar with already.. damn this is good....

moar nao pl0x?

Reactions: Siramar

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
ok finally got around to trying the newest version... aside from a tiny few typos and a little brit slang that I wasnt familiar with already.. damn this is good....

moar nao pl0x?
Very please you like it, What typos did you find? I can fix them before the next update. I also try and use the most used slang, let me know which ones you're not familiar with. I haven't even delved into the lovely world of cockney rhyming slang, lol.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I don't know if it's intentional, but I kind of like the "choose girl A over girl B" followed by "natch! you get scene C instead" choices that happen a couple of times - especially since they are meaningful choices, they just don't invoke predetermination.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I didnt really make a log of the typos or slang. plus most of the typos were fairly easily grasped with the context

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes