• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Antidote Snake

Mar 17, 2019
does anyone have the clean steam files of 1.3.5? i can make a standalone ver from that.

Last edited:

Bleacheaters

Dec 5, 2018
Hey so with the latest Steam version of patch 1.3.5 I cannot transfer save games with the method previously mentioned in the thread, since it seems it reverts back no matter what. Any idea what's changed to render the old method unuseable?

Last edited:

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Hey so with the latest Steam version of patch 1.3.5 I cannot transfer save games with the method previously mentioned in the thread, since it seems it reverts back no matter what. Any idea what's changed to render the old method unuseable?
From my time doing it, copy that save file, then paste it to replace it. then open the properties on save file, if it shows read only that tick, don't close yet. Open the game, shows 4 modes, then, back at properties, untick the read only and apply, then back in game and go Hard Mode to see if it works.

Idk it did work for me so...

Antidote Snake

Mar 17, 2019
Apparently a complete nude mod has been made but is currently behind a paywall in
Original request discussion in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nude mod here:

Installation instructions from the patreon page:
Go to VampireMansion\Content\Paks, create a ~mods folder, put the pak file in there, and start the game.

can't get it to work on 1.1.1, works on 1.3.5.

Last edited:

hmtot

Aug 26, 2017
What a great game. No sexual content aside, it's just fun to play. It really tickles my stealth itch, in a way many stealth-based games don't. I hope the developer can get around that outdated South Korean law, and make it a full experience for everyone. And by that I mean adding a kinky reward at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeedMeep
Sep 22, 2018
Nude mod here:

Installation instructions from the patreon page:
Go to VampireMansion\Content\Paks, create a ~mods folder, put the pak file in there, and start the game.

can't get it to work on 1.1.1, works on 1.3.5.
So... has anyone managed to take hands on the 1.3.5 yet in any way, to upload it in here in the future ?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes