• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The Last Saintess is leaked at 19 october on all trackers, jumping game
Forest Of Relics pirated at 1 october
I meant on this site, thus the "we".

And that doesn't change that Vampire Mansion's the only game from this dev that isn't operating with a 5+ month delay from pirates. It's simply the current exception to the standard, it's very likely this game will fall into the same delay sooner or later.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
This game is pure fantasy, cause sexy vampire could not be able to suck blood from dude's neck - there will be no blood in this place of a body! ;P

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone have the new update (ver 1.3.3) (working)? Without opening steam I mean, the F95 version so to speak.
Until now I was always able to merge the update with this version. But those pesky devs. keep messing with the files. And now I can't get it to work.
With the F95 version you can manipulate the save file, doesn't work with the steam version. :cry:

Reactions: alig.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Well it seems that multiple players can no longer get the game working since update 1.3.3. And so today we happily continue to update 1.3.5 :sleep:

Nov 5, 2023
If anyone could check if it works. Makes two of the outfits a little bit nude. Likely only works with v.1.1.1.
Extract into the folder with the .exe file, should end up with a ~mod folder next to global.ucas file.

Reactions: Lurkingpro

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
If anyone could check if it works. Makes two of the outfits a little bit nude. Likely only works with v.1.1.1.
Extract into the folder with the .exe file, should end up with a ~mod folder next to global.ucas file.
Don't know if this will help:
Since I got a Steam version of 1.3.5 I can tell you that it don't like to have the ~mod folder within:
LowLevelFatalError [File: D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Containers\ContainerHelpers.cpp] [Line: 8]
Trying to resize TArray to an invalid size of 2380791808

Crash in runnable thread FAsyncLoadingThread
I also would like to help out, but I got this game on steam and we need the standalone version here.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
As someone ever made this character in either Honey Select or Sims 4 ? I would love to have fun with her.

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Don't know if this will help:
Since I got a Steam version of 1.3.5 I can tell you that it don't like to have the ~mod folder within:

I also would like to help out, but I got this game on steam and we need the standalone version here.
Game dont need crack, just any steam emulator.
You just need a copy of the game and replace steam files.

Unreal Engine easy install mods
Unreal Engine games generally follow a simple modding pattern. PAK files can be placed in a ~mods or ~mod folder (usually located at {root}\{gamename}\Content\Paks) and be loaded in alphabetical order. Subfolders within these directories are also loaded alphabetically.

Last edited:

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Game dont need crack, just any steam emulator.
You just need a copy of the game and replace steam files.

Unreal Engine easy install mods
Unreal Engine games generally follow a simple modding pattern. PAK files can be placed in a ~mods or ~mod folder (usually located at {root}\{gamename}\Content\Paks) and be loaded in alphabetical order. Subfolders within these directories are also loaded alphabetically.
Alright, I'll try some of the renames of "~mods" out. I admit I am so far a modding apprentice, with most of my experience with mods coming from Nexus and Loverslab.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes