• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Vampire Mansion [v1.4.2] [eTIRUe]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BeachKiwi

This game teases you like a cat plays with its prey. If there was any sex I'd give it 5 stars.
    The game is very fun to play, all be it a little redundant and short, the story is fun too and the vampire model is 5/5.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hmtot

Very enjoyable experience overall. While I appreciate the simple approach, as this is a pretty short game, I found the hiding to be a bit overpowered, considering you can hide from Velina right in front of her, as she's chasing you, and she'll just stand there, dumbfolded. The sound-based stealth was very interesting and fun to play. With all the teasing and sexual themed approaches the game gives, it's kinda underwhelming to find out that's all there's to it, as the game itself contains no sex or nudity. While I understand that the developer is limited by South Korean laws, I do hope he can find a way around it someday, and give us the full experience.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

OsklivyT

I haved plaied Dark Siren from the developer a while back, it was just find papers + key to escape from siren dat got in to your ship.
    The AI of that game was as inteligent as the rocks at the bottom of the ocean.(no object permanenci, onely walks in hallwasy )
    I was pleasently supprised to see how moutch the developer put in to the game.
    The AI is updated and the new mechanics are nice spice to it.
    Keep it up old sport.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Antidote Snake

The vampire lady in this game is absurdly, insanely hot, and all of the scenes are in first person perspective. Does that make up for the repetitive gameplay and no sexual content? Idk, maybe. I really like vampire girls so I'm biased.

The gameplay is very repetitive. You wander through the mansion, trying to to grab random shit with a very slow base walking speed, and a limited stamina bar. Jumping into a hiding spot will give you invincibility, and give the vampire sudden short term memory loss.

The aim is to collect a bunch of stuff, similar to slenderman. If you succeed, you trigger a hot scene. If you fail and Velina catches you, you trigger a hot scene.

Once you finish the game you unlock Velina's room, where you can buy costumes and furniture. Unlocking costumes and furniture is done through point collection by playing the game again. The gameplay is ass, so I recommend cheating points in. Hot girl, not a great game. I recommend.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TimeWalker

i know, this game missed the thing we all looking for. but to be honest, the game was nice. story quite deep actually...even tho you will find hillarious note on hard mode. voice acting and graphic were nice. only it lack contents we looking for. recommend give it a try.