VN Ren'Py Valkyrion Rising [Prologue] [Arkangel Novels]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i downloaded this game ... not knowing what to expect .... and WOW ,,, just fucking WOW ...... i didn't expect a game like this .. kinda reminds me of a movie i saw once .. hmmm ..... still great prologue !!!

people will really enjoy this game ... if not as much as i do ... maybe more .. maybe less .. but awesome ..... keep up the great work your doing ... awaiting further updates :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: TheDick69+

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
i downloaded this game ... not knowing what to expect .... and WOW ,,, just fucking WOW ...... i didn't expect a game like this .. kinda reminds me of a movie i saw once .. hmmm ..... still great prologue !!!

people will really enjoy this game ... if not as much as i do ... maybe more .. maybe less .. but awesome ..... keep up the great work your doing ... awaiting further updates :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thank you for your kind words.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I encourage you to join the discord server for when I start posting regular progress updates, preview images, and preview excerpts from the next release.

If you don't mind my asking, what was your favorite part of the prologue Imperial?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you for your kind words.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I encourage you to join the discord server for when I start posting regular progress updates, preview images, and preview excerpts from the next release.

If you don't mind my asking, what was your favorite part of the prologue Imperial?
i enjoyed the renders ... but i think the storyline was pretty awesome ... so i'd say i enjoyed the story more .. not saying the renders are bad .. in fact i like that render tool that was used :)

p.s. Cassie is hot :love:
well then again so is Hathor :love:
ok dammit i think they are all hot :LOL:

Reactions: Olejust

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
i enjoyed the renders ... but i think the storyline was pretty awesome ... so i'd say i enjoyed the story more .. not saying the renders are bad .. in fact i like that render tool that was used :)

p.s. Cassie is hot :love:
well then again so is Hathor :love:
ok dammit i think they are all hot :LOL:
I'm glad you're enjoying the characters. I am already hard at work on Chapter 1.

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
incest planned? and how many of famili members will be or was raped by father?

btw will there be continuation of previouse game?

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-home-is-never-easy-prologue-caveboomer-productions.81338/
There is not currently incest planned for this game. None of the characters have been raped by the father. And Coming Home is Never Easy will return but not in the near future. That project still needs a lot of rework. But i will be continuing it when this trilogy of Kinetic Novels are done

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Just a little update for those following Valkyrion!

Chapter 1 is currently in the writing stage, with approximately 3000 words written so far. Outline for the chapter is complete. Once all writing for the chapter is done I will move on to artwork!

There have been excerpts from the script posted on the discord, as well as random sample artwork, and at least one preview image from the upcoming chapter there as well! I highly encourage you to check it out!

I will try to start providing more regular development updates moving forward.

Until then,

J.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
1 thing i would love to change here ....
1-name changing .even in a Kn i would love to have the option at least to change the name....
Beside that bcs is a Kinetic novel and a very good one at least this prlogue....seems that alll the models [women[have the same complexiont ,that isnt bad but isnt good either so would love to see different sizes,styles and complexions...
good job dev and good luck

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Sounds interesting and the models are newer ones i think so yeah thanks giving it a try
Thanks for checking it out, feel free to leave a review with your thoughts! I am interested in what you have to say!

Please be aware that I am already hard at work on Chapter 1, over 4000 words into it so far. I post the occasional preview, script excerpt, or special renders on the Discord. I have also begun posting a "development progress update" that I intend to make weekly there as well, so you can stay mildly informed on my development process.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I just realized the mc lives in Franklin's house from GTA 5 and I mean his new house he gets from Lester.
What are some of the powers we'll see the mc and the girls display? other than Cassie's telepathy.

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
I just realized the mc lives in Franklin's house from GTA 5 and I mean his new house he gets from Lester.
What are some of the powers we'll see the mc and the girls display? other than Cassie's telepathy.
While I am anxious to spill my secrets right here right now, I've got to simply say that their powers are going to be revealed in Chapter 1. I am still hard at work on it, though progress this last week has not gone as I hoped it would. I am still actively working on it. I have posted on the discord several excerpts from the upcoming chapter as well as a preview image or two, with more sneak peeks planned soon.

As far as the house goes I didn't know, I never played GTA 5. I really don't have the time for video games much as I work 2 full time jobs along side developing this project. I just found a location that I thought would fit thematically. But that's a neat piece of info, thanks for that ;)

Reactions: punisher2099

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am hoping I have things ironed out better, and that I can actually begin posting the regular updates like I've been saying I want to. I know things in the AVN world have been precarious at best, what with troubles with law enforcement, black mailings, frame jobs, and such I wanted to all to know first hand that I haven't been involved in any of that. I hope that many of the dev's dealing with these messes can get them resolved quickly and be able to return to creating the content that so many enjoy.

Now on to the update:

Work on Chapter 1 is progressing, I have over 12,000 words written so far and have only seemed to make it 25% of the way through the content I intend to include. I've already posted several preview images from Chapter 1 in the ⁠previews section of the Discord, with more planned to be revealed this weekend (Yes within the next 48 hrs.)So if you haven't joined the discord yet I recommend it! I have decided to create art while I continue to write in an effort to speed up production, and I hope this effort pays off. While work is continuing I will admit, it is at a much slower pace than I had originally planned, the TWO full time jobs I am also working have attempted to complicate matters, I am confident that I have arranged things to allow me consistent time for work on Valkyrion.

Other than that I plan on creating some extra artwork for you all featuring both the Characters you know, and some you have yet to meet. These extra renders are NOT canon, and are for 1) your enjoyment, 2) self improvement on my end, and 3) As a way of saying thank you to all of you who have decided to follow support Valkyrion so far and going forward. Some of these extra renders will be lewd in nature, while others will be tests of lighting, environments, etc.

I am still around on Discord, even if I haven't been saying much. I should really put more thought into a "manager" or some sort of PR guy.

Regardless, I will return you to your previously scheduled programming.

Thanks,

J.

preview1.jpg preview2.jpg preview3.jpg preview4.jpg

Reactions: motseer

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Haha, yeah I know, it's been quite a while since I've posted an update.

I am hoping to change that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote