VN Ren'Py Valkyrion Rising [Prologue] [Arkangel Novels]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
"How will you solve world hunger?"
Google: subsidize farmers, curb food waste, targeted pesticide
Bing: lmao let's nuke some cabbages what could go wrong
Meanwhile, most those solutions are stupid, including nuking the food. We ALREADY produce more than enough food to feed everyone. What we DON'T have is the capability to get it to the countries that need it (shite infrastructure) or to STORE it once it's there. Un-refrigerated/frozen food tends to spoil. (see shite infrastructure)

THAT is the entirety of our food 'shortage' probem. Distribution and storage. As well as the fact that no one is under obligation to do all this farming just to give it away (not being communists under 5 year plans). And it'd be a hell of a lot less expensive if ppl weren't throwing away more then a quarter of the food they buy cause "best before" automatically means it's spoiled on that day, according to morons. Or if the food doesn't look 5star restaurant lvl in presentation. Tell me throwing away more than a 1/4 of the food bought has no impact on food prices and inflation.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Valkyrion Rising [Prologue] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 283mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Are we going to get some more background information about MC's prior relatioship with cassie? Because she seems like the most important LI in the game, and yet it's said that the MC proposed to her right out of high school, and not only she declined, she took it one step further and broke up with him.
And now she's gonna be the "enabler" of the harem, because she can read everyone's thoughts, and knows that all girls need him, and he's gonna need them as well. But they can't let him know about them building a harem around him because they think the power would go to his head, and things wouldn't develop naturally. Honestly that implies that they don't trust him enough, despite wanting to build a harem around him:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Overall it was a solid release, but i hate it when characters keep secrets for "reasons":KEK:
Yes, more backstory with the characters and their previous relationships to the MC and other LI's will be revealed in Chapter 1. And I have plans for the "keeping secrets" aspect that will also be covered in Chapter 1 as well.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb
Dec 7, 2018
Are we going to get some more background information about MC's prior relatioship with cassie? Because she seems like the most important LI in the game, and yet it's said that the MC proposed to her right out of high school, and not only she declined, she took it one step further and broke up with him.
And now she's gonna be the "enabler" of the harem, because she can read everyone's thoughts, and knows that all girls need him, and he's gonna need them as well. But they can't let him know about them building a harem around him because they think the power would go to his head, and things wouldn't develop naturally. Honestly that implies that they don't trust him enough, despite wanting to build a harem around him:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Overall it was a solid release, but i hate it when characters keep secrets for "reasons"
Actually, thanks for posting this. That makes the game a complete dealbreaker for me already, that's just the typical female manipulation bullshit. Plenty of that shit to go around IRL already, don't need that crap in my games.

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Actually, thanks for posting this. That makes the game a complete dealbreaker for me already, that's just the typical female manipulation bullshit. Plenty of that shit to go around IRL already, don't need that crap in my games.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I respect your opinion. I will say this, the aspect of keeping secrets from the harem as a whole won't be an issue for very long. That's something that will be addressed in Chapter 1. And it's less an issue of the girls manipulating the MC, and more of they're trying to honor the MC's father's wishes. Again something that will be addressed in Chapter 1.

Dec 7, 2018
And it's less an issue of the girls manipulating the MC, and more of they're trying to honor the MC's father's wishes.
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" It doesn't matter WHY they're doing it, the problem is THAT they're doing it. If I was the MC and found out later on that the girls pulled that kind of crap on me, no matter the reason or intentions behind it I would immidiately tell them all to go suck a dick and stay the fuck away from me for life. That is simply trust destroyed for good 101, but hey, that's probably just me. Let's just call it difference of opinion and call it a day, I still wish you the best of luck with your game. Have a good one.

Dec 9, 2020
Whelp, that's certainly a more unique upfront take on typical harems, and I like it. On top of which they're meta humans, could be a fun ride story wise. Interested to see how the dev will be working around adding pregnancy, when meta humans are not allowed to reproduce.

Overall I look forward to more. (y)

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Whelp, that's certainly a more unique upfront take on typical harems, and I like it. On top of which they're meta humans, could be a fun ride story wise. Interested to see how the dev will be working around adding pregnancy, when meta humans are not allowed to reproduce.

Overall I look forward to more. (y)
I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far. I will look into the transitions that you've mentioned and see what I can do to iron those out. I'm not sure if I'm going to release a "hotfix" for the prologue, or if I will simply include those adjustments with the release of Chapter 1.

I am already in the planning and early writing stage of development for Chapter 1.

Reactions: Midnight Ghost
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote