Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
In VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- a mysterious virus known as the A-Virus infects young women, transforming them into weapons known as 'Extars' or those that control them, 'Liberators'. However, the voluptuous Valkyries are infected with a unique strain, the VR-Virus, allowing them to take on either role at will. Proving incredibly difficult to cure, they are sent for quarantine to the sun-soaked island of Bhikkhuni where a treatment is put into place: the Valkyries engage in combat against one another to strengthen both mind and body and allow them greater control of the Virus. Who runs the island? What is the secret of the Virus? Will you choose Order or Chaos? This and more will be answered throughout your time with VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI-.​

Developer: ,
Publisher:
Censorship: Yes unmodded/No modded
Version: 1.06.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additional Info: Mods already applied. Will provide an unmodded version.

Modding Instructions
Thanks to LoversLab -

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Modded: - - - -
Unmodded: - - -

Mods: - - -
Additional Mods Available At LoversLab

AIO Mod Install: - - - -
Drag and drop DeploymentRoot over current, overwrite

3bWiJip.jpg 2017-12-01_0052.png.d22ce7dc17a3d66811bae75ed766efbe.png 20171121190009_1.jpg.b89b3bf4babb9cb2337c766b004b660f.jpg 20171121192019_1.jpg.8e3ae0595374c142a141f445cc47b1d3.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Modded version has mods applied. This includes having the hair mod that LL provides.

Mega links to a folder with the mods zip, but there are more on LL. There are also 4 part download, all being 700mb each for those with limits.

21045aj

Aug 25, 2017
hey just wondering if you could provide a brief explanation on how the game plays? is it a vn or what? thanks.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
hey just wondering if you could provide a brief explanation on how the game plays? is it a vn or what? thanks.
You can find game-play videos on steam and other places, reminds me of Dynasty Warriors.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
I already have this game on steam, what are the mods?

Edit: It looks pretty complicated and i'll just download the modded version since it's all done already lol

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I already have this game on steam, what are the mods?

Edit: It looks pretty complicated and i'll just download the modded version since it's all done already lol
Well.. the mod are just the one's that you can find even for Senran Kagura: censoring removed, alternative outfit, or if you want chars completely nude through the game (things that you can read opening the link for the thread on LL). Personally speaking, I didn't bother applying this mods since here you'll be more busy dealing with the action and kill the enemies that actually stop and stare at the girls - given the fact that there isn't even anything more, sadly. Also for seeing the girls actually kissing like in the anime, you need to reach if I remember correctly, the maximum relationship (and takes a lot). Otherwise you'll just see hugs and at the most, boobs that get touched..? Don't remember now XD
(but if you want to see the "action" between girls, better see the anime Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid)

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Was this release to the PSP first and then came over to steam a few years later? Seems familiar...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Was this release to the PSP first and then came over to steam a few years later? Seems familiar...
Yep. Firstly PSVita (not PSP), then console and Pc as well. Or Console and PSVita at the same time and then Pc.

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Does the game pause when you try to jump for anyone else? I'm using a wired xbox controller, and every time i hit A i start a jump, but the game pauses, i unpause it, and then the jump goes off

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
is there any actuals sex in the game? like penetration full frontal nudity?