4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Hi all.
Can somebody tell me how to sneak out out the tribal village once you have poisoned their drink supply? Also, Is there any way to get into the Red light district? I thought I saw a post about a circle appearing in a late night event but I've yet to find one. Thank you.

Metreyll

Mar 11, 2018
Hi all.
Can somebody tell me how to sneak out out the tribal village once you have poisoned their drink supply? Also, Is there any way to get into the Red light district? I thought I saw a post about a circle appearing in a late night event but I've yet to find one. Thank you.
I can answer part of this. To sneak out of Dogai Village, you need to go to the north of the map, and go all the way to the left. Near the small waterfall are some vines that you can climb to get out of the village. Depending on your inclinations, you can also try to leave out the front gate several times. The villagers will not like this however, and Astrid will get punished. Hope this helps.

As for the Red Light district, maybe someone else can answer that question for you. I don't think she'll enter there yet...

Reactions: Aqualung

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
it is not , the event takes place during the night near the bar and the bathhouse there is a small alley - way look for the "stars" and remember you have to be wearing the city dress so the event can take place

Reactions: Aqualung

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
I can answer part of this. To sneak out of Dogai Village, you need to go to the north of the map, and go all the way to the left. Near the small waterfall are some vines that you can climb to get out of the village. Depending on your inclinations, you can also try to leave out the front gate several times. The villagers will not like this however, and Astrid will get punished. Hope this helps.

As for the Red Light district, maybe someone else can answer that question for you. I don't think she'll enter there yet...
Thank you kindly! I thought I clicked on everything in the village but apparently not1

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
it is not , the event takes place during the night near the bar and the bathhouse there is a small alley - way look for the "stars" and remember you have to be wearing the city dress so the event can take place
Thanks, I'll try that when I get back from the jungle!

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes