4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

pyeara

Dec 27, 2016
Hello,

I have a problem with a passage in the sewers, you see, there are two guard, and the central type that prevents you from entering unless you pay or show are ass to a certain level of Lust ...

There is a passage where you have to be beaten by the 2 guards to unlock a scene, so I do them, I let myself do, I saw the scene, but after the guardian of the door fiddled with the breasts Astrid a guy asks him to stop, from that moment there is a freeze and it's really a shame because I wanted to see more. At first I thought it was just a bug because it can happen, so I restart them, redo the scene, and it's still the same result, FREEZE!

That's why I would like to know if there are people who are this problem to reassure me, thank you for your answers.
yea got the same problem, clean 0.5 start.
funny thing is that if u move the 0.5 save to 0.4 game and replay the same scene it works just fine.

Reactions: Astiel95

Astiel95

May 28, 2018

yea got the same problem, clean 0.5 start.
funny thing is that if u move the 0.5 save to 0.4 game and replay the same scene it works just fine.
Haha thanks!
Indeed I followed your tutorial and it worked, probably a problem on the part of the developer, thanks to you I could see the scene then save, and then put my save on the game 0.5

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Surprisingly good game. I didn't have high hopes coming in but it makes reasonably good use of the RPGMaker engine and the corruption pacing is decent.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
i dont can save in this game
is this normal??
No that isn't normal, saves work just fine for me. There are a couple places in game you can't save, during some castle event stuff. If you aren't able to save at anytime, perhaps you extracted the game to a folder that has permissions that prevent saving (sometimes c:\programs can be like that, c:\windows, and etc). Some others might know some other quirks with RPM save issues.

daq123

Aug 20, 2016
this game is very polished. transition between the don trainer and astrid rpg modes is still a little rocky but it works. very good art and writing, and the characters are great and distinctive. universe seems very fleshed out, with no exposition shoved down your throat. corruption and combat stats paced very well with the 0.5 update.

wish there was more progress in the main story but the side quest is very fleshed out.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
I'm trying to open this game from a browser and it doesn't work, Chrome or Firefox it doesn't matter. I get this error message on Firefox, any idea what's wrong?
upload_2018-9-13_13-19-31.png

Reactions: nmz333

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I'm trying to open this game from a browser and it doesn't work, Chrome or Firefox it doesn't matter. I get this error message on Firefox, any idea what's wrong?
What do you mean open from a browser? It's not a html game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
All RPG Maker MV games can be opened from a browser using the index.html file in the www folder, and for some people that's the only way to play some games when there's no native version for their OS.
Interesting I learn something new all the time. Does playing the game thru a browser consume less memory usage or does it consume the same as playing it by opening the app or exe for an OS?

J103

Sep 22, 2016
Interesting I learn something new all the time. Does playing the game thru a browser consume less memory usage or does it consume the same as playing it by opening the app or exe for an OS?
If you can play using the exe that's the better option, the browser is always going to consume more memory. There are always other options when you're not on Windows but for some reason RPGMaker MV games run at a horrible and unplayable frame rate unless I use the browser version or the native Linux version that this game used to have but hasn't been updated since 0.3 (at least in this thread, it might still exist I haven't found it).

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
All RPG Maker MV games can be opened from a browser using the index.html file in the www folder, and for some people that's the only way to play some games when there's no native version for their OS.
Yeah I get script error as well, need to have dev to fix it. Other mv games launch fine on browser.

Reactions: nmz333
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes