4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
If you guys are that desperate now things will be harder, this game is just beginning, it will take a lot of time until its complete, even if all goes well, i suggest you take a few other games and take your minds off this one for a time, its what i do.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Seems like this has quite a bit more content since I last played. And it's only version 0.2. Dayum. Well, let's give it another spin. How could I say no to a sexy tomboy?

Reactions: Master Mirror

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Seems like this has quite a bit more content since I last played. And it's only version 0.2. Dayum. Well, let's give it another spin. How could I say no to a sexy tomboy?
To be honest, main story doesn't progress in 0.2 (still at the same point where 0.1 has left). So if you are not in a hurry, i would suggest waiting for the next version to play it.

Because trainer content progressed too much in a single update, it disrupts the balance in corruption imo. You can pretty much turn the character to a submissive bitch with that trainer content and flash to the teacher however he wants, but you can't act like the same in the rest of the game.

But I agree, game has a lot of content for a 0.2 version game.

Reactions: ponyguy

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Because trainer content progressed too much in a single update, it disrupts the balance in corruption imo. You can pretty much turn the character to a submissive bitch with that trainer content and flash to the teacher however he wants, but you can't act like the same in the rest of the game.
Oh, you can even strip naked in the night at this point when you're in a city. But you're right Don's Trainer part is way ahead of the rest of the content. It's good as it's not shapeless anymore and it might be developed in a much slower rate right now.
Next update is relatively close so it might be worth it to wait as it suppose to be huge. It's really well written, it seems to have meaningful choices, above average CGs and is mostly glitchless. Dev isn't a douche and seems to be into his game as well. One of the most anticipated games for me right now.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Oh, you can even strip naked in the night at this point when you're in a city. But you're right Don's Trainer part is way ahead of the rest of the content. It's good as it's not shapeless anymore and it might be developed in a much slower rate right now.
Next update is relatively close so it might be worth it to wait as it suppose to be huge. It's really well written, it seems to have meaningful choices, above average CGs and is mostly glitchless. Dev isn't a douche and seems to be into his game as well. One of the most anticipated games for me right now.
Exactly. Quality content from a quality developer.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
To be honest, main story doesn't progress in 0.2 (still at the same point where 0.1 has left). So if you are not in a hurry, i would suggest waiting for the next version to play it.

But I agree, game has a lot of content for a 0.2 version game.
That's okay. I'm here for the H anyway. Lack of story progression doesn't bother me.
But if the rest of the game doesn't change according to the training progress then that's a shame.
Guess I will wait a bit more.

karn3939

Oct 18, 2017
I just got the game so I do not know how the earlier version was, but I am very impressed with the 3D pics and H-scenes in a 2D game. Like it.

Reactions: ponyguy

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
My save files wont load but they are still in my folder how to i get them back or are they corrupt ? (I don't know much about computers)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
My save files wont load but they are still in my folder how to i get them back or are they corrupt ? (I don't know much about computers)
You're playing version 0.2? I've never heard about something like that. They should be in VWA/www/save folder. If they are there and it still doesn't work they're probably corrupted

Reactions: 89898hh

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hopefully we should know anything within this week. At least I suspect so. From all released infos it looks pretty massive

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Any idea how to get scenes with the innkeeper or the green-haired guy?
There won't be any scene with Innkeeper as it doesn't suit his character. But if you won't have enough money to pay for rent you will have to work for it and it will lead to some scenes with other characters. Not in this version but surely in the next. I can be out any time soon so it's worth to wait. As for a green guy except for initial favours there is no scene with him yet. I'm not sure if next update will bring some but it might be true as DR said he will add some favours. Don's trainer part will be developed in much slower rate now as its introduction took really huge portion of a last update. Ofc it won't be ditched so I suppose we can look at this part in the next update as well.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whas about time for a UPDATE off this game.
i whas starting 2 think he whas going 2 wus out again like he did whit another game we all like

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I have sent out the links for the 0.3 beta version to $20 patrons. I apologize for being a bit quiet this month, I'm having a hell of balancing work, school, and this game! But it's all good, keeps me busy.

Anyway this update is pretty large. The beta version is missing a few scenes which will be finalized in the full 0.3 release. Expect that next week. This update is largely a system/scene content update. Next update is going to be primarily a story advancement update now that I feel like there is some meat to the core gameplay loop.

Changelog:

Plugin changes:
- Added new Sex Status menu, shows sex stats and has a picture of Astrid's crotch which will change depending on level of sexual experience.
- Added arousal system, which is unlocked after doing the three orgasm book masturbations. I have more plans for this system, but at the moment it affects the bed masturbation scenes, and will affect a scene I'm working on adding to the game.
- New system message plugin: should work a little better. Time of day changes will be more obvious
- New time of day system: I tried to make this backwards compatible with the old plugin, let me know if there are any issues. The day is split into 3 main parts. Time does pass in realtime while you are walking around outside.
- New Scene plugin: Changes the way images are displayed to the screen. Went through nearly every event in the game and removed Fade to black/Fade ins
- New Scene Animation plugin: Allows me to animate multiple images in scenes, and they continue to play in the background regardless of dialog.
- New standing picture plugin that should work a little better and be less upkeep
- Changes to clothing/exposure system. Astrid will now have to unlock the ability to take off more clothing in addition to lust checks. I made this change so that I can keep things more consistent, and also so I can create events introducing further states of undress, which should be fun :)

New scenes/content:
- Calder and his Magic shop have a new look
- 2 new bed masturbation scenes. Max arousal scene has dialog which changes depending on what caused her current state of arousal
- 2 new Magic Shop lab scenes. The second one I think is pretty great.
- New character Marcus, and the ability to work off the inns rent. No scenes with him yet, hopefully soon.
- New character Freja: She can be found in the north part of town during night. She has a few story events, which lead to unlocking the ability for Astrid to go streaking at night.
- There are multiple different events and scenes for streaking. The events are randomized so that you don't see the exact same ones each time, but the randomization is very generous. One new main character, I have another full scene rendered out for him I just haven't got it into the game yet.
- First handjob scene is finished for Don Trainer. This one took a LONG time to render because I did a set for each outfit. Following scenes will have Astrid strip to cut down on render time.
- I have the images rendered out for the Don Trainer flashing daily task, just haven't got them in the game yet. They will be available on full 0.3 release.

Small changes:
- An image of Astrid is displayed when you go to sleep, which changes depending on lust level/arousal
- Added a couple images for Astrid's first encounter with both Ragnvalder and Don in the prologue.

Thank you guys so much, I have more work to do on this update before I release the regular 0.3 to $10 Patrons, but I promise it will be on time. I wanted to release this to make sure there aren't any glaring issues first.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes