4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
on svscomics no version details though but the pictures look pretty different to whats already released.

May 23, 2017
Windows Link:
Windows Key: !5rwqN39awCahTv476C3MqrgLEakbiVFqI-cNrKjM7q4
Mac Link:
Mac Key: !8uqES0qlLqJuX44r03WjeOn7kQxTSfPaQkg6bpto-sY
Linux Link:
Linux Key: !wYeX_FD20NjQ6Rd3iA2sBTowRo8PT_fgTV4lKEVTO4k

Full change log:
- Rendered a new title screen.
- Re-rendered all sub-character portraits and some random standing pics to have better lighting
- Implemented Astrid's clothing system, rendered all standing pictures for the different clothing combinations. Also rendered images for Astrid's reaction to the new clothing change. If you want to play around with this to see how it works, use the debug cheats menu to increase Astrid's Lust (Warning Spoilers).
- Added new hentai sound effects for scenes to make them more interesting.
- Completely redid Don and Carlene's blowjob scene
- New Masturbation scenes. You need to have the Ultimate Guide to the Female Orgasm book in your possession, which is found in the Royal Castle Library. At night, read the book before going to bed to trigger the scenes.
- Added a new scene with the Permit Director (Jareth) inside the Royal Castle. To access it, you need to have first sent the letter about Nicholas's death (Talk to innkeeper during the morning). Then, talk to the Permit Director on a few different days. Make sure you DON'T tell him about Nicholas's death. The other option will lead to a scene in the future, but it is not implemented yet.
- Added Astrid's first job, which contains a scene indoors, and a few random minor scenes outdoors.
- Added a new area (Krossavik Sewers). You need to talk to the Guard Captain in the Royal Castle before Astrid will agree to enter. The sewers contain few different scenes: Two at the gatekeeper, depending on what you choose, and 2 scenes if you get defeated during battle. Combat is improved but still not great, I am trying to come up with ways to make it more interesting. If you have any ideas, please let me know!

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Windows Link:
Windows Key: !5rwqN39awCahTv476C3MqrgLEakbiVFqI-cNrKjM7q4
Mac Link:
Mac Key: !8uqES0qlLqJuX44r03WjeOn7kQxTSfPaQkg6bpto-sY
Linux Link:
Linux Key: !wYeX_FD20NjQ6Rd3iA2sBTowRo8PT_fgTV4lKEVTO4k

Full change log:
- Rendered a new title screen.
- Re-rendered all sub-character portraits and some random standing pics to have better lighting
- Implemented Astrid's clothing system, rendered all standing pictures for the different clothing combinations. Also rendered images for Astrid's reaction to the new clothing change. If you want to play around with this to see how it works, use the debug cheats menu to increase Astrid's Lust (Warning Spoilers).
- Added new hentai sound effects for scenes to make them more interesting.
- Completely redid Don and Carlene's blowjob scene
- New Masturbation scenes. You need to have the Ultimate Guide to the Female Orgasm book in your possession, which is found in the Royal Castle Library. At night, read the book before going to bed to trigger the scenes.
- Added a new scene with the Permit Director (Jareth) inside the Royal Castle. To access it, you need to have first sent the letter about Nicholas's death (Talk to innkeeper during the morning). Then, talk to the Permit Director on a few different days. Make sure you DON'T tell him about Nicholas's death. The other option will lead to a scene in the future, but it is not implemented yet.
- Added Astrid's first job, which contains a scene indoors, and a few random minor scenes outdoors.
- Added a new area (Krossavik Sewers). You need to talk to the Guard Captain in the Royal Castle before Astrid will agree to enter. The sewers contain few different scenes: Two at the gatekeeper, depending on what you choose, and 2 scenes if you get defeated during battle. Combat is improved but still not great, I am trying to come up with ways to make it more interesting. If you have any ideas, please let me know!
Yay, an update from one of my favorite developers. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
if you skip intro you miss half the game, anybody knows what to do to get the most lust points and submission in prologue?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
if you skip intro you miss half the game, anybody knows what to do to get the most lust points and submission in prologue?
well he did ask if he had to start over and i was just letting him know he can skip prologue if you have already seen it your not really missing anything as nothing new was added

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Since the dev cut Don's training content from the current update (v0.1) because of encountering problems with it and change of mind about the outfits, next update will probably quite big in content wise. I can't wait to see how things will turn out.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Posted on 15/07

It's that time again! So what have I been up to ...

I've been working on Don Trainer, and you'll be pleased to know I have the next 6 outfits selected and their basic standing interaction CG's are rendered. That comes to 84 new images. The idea (For Don Trainer) is to have a wide range of different outfit types that lean more towards fun/sexy rather than lore/realism. I just need to do the fun part of integrating them into the game. After that, I'll be working on creating the first few personal training "methods", and fleshing out the rest of the functionality. I've been figuring out how Don will make money to buy those outfits, and I think it will be pretty fun.
Anyway that's it for now :) As always, thank you for your patronage!

- DynamiteRed.

The most recent post says that he will be delivering the game to the 20$ tier this friday

U

User_66221

V0.2 beta. This one adds the trainer content, don't know if it adds anything else.
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Thanks dude :)

Reactions: ponyguy

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
V0.2 beta. This one adds the trainer content, don't know if it adds anything else.
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
It seems 0.2 beta only adds Don trainer content as you said. Dev is planning to add other quests in the next week before he releases the regular 0.2 version. I suggest waiting for the next week's release than playing the beta right now.

Dev's post:

This is the Don Trainer total revamp update. I think you'll see that this fills in a major gap which the game had until now. I'm not done adding different activities for Astrid to do, and I'll be adding at least one more thing to do for v0.3 in the future. As I've said, this is not going to be a straight linear game, I just need to add more things to do before it really starts having that sandboxy feel. We'll get there.I have a few more things I want to finish before the regular 0.2 release next week to the $10 Patreons. First of all, I decided to redo the level 5 talk personal training task, so I'll be rendering that out over the next few days. I'm also working on the first "Visit Carlene" scene. Both of these will be done before the regular release.

Change log:
Everything about Don Trainer has been revamped, including a new office, new look for Don, a functional store, and several new training methods.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes