Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Uh no. That would have been absolutely horrifying . But you live up to your name I guess.
I was very clear in my original post: there's going to be a lot of sadism and good old assholery in my game but no gore or blood. My protagonist is a bully and an asshole, not a psycho.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I was very clear in my original post: there's going to be a lot of sadism and good old assholery in my game but no gore or blood. My protagonist is a bully and an asshole, not a psycho.
Yep. Read it and got very excited. The other guy seems hellbent on trying to influence you onto a darker path so I’m here to counteract that. Extreme gore is a very niche interest and I didn’t want you to think there are many of us hankering for that.

Edit: not that I think you’re easily swayed or influenced, I’m sure you’ll stay true to your visions.

Reactions: Doorknob22
Jan 10, 2020
i'm sorry bro, didn't mean 2 come across that way...was just giving u static since it seemed like a tease 2 ppl like me; no shade meant, n not trying 2 pressure/change ur vision of ur game...just keep doing what ur doing, excited 2 see what it's gonna look like

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
i'm sorry bro, didn't mean 2 come across that way...was just giving u static since it seemed like a tease 2 ppl like me; no shade meant, n not trying 2 pressure/change ur vision of ur game...just keep doing what ur doing, excited 2 see what it's gonna look like
All good, mate. I don't judge and am always open to suggestions from fans. Sometimes I'll satisfy them and sometimes I won't. Feel free to continue brining up your input and suggestions.

Bizef

Apr 1, 2020
Just one advice : don't do like some devs by ruining your game with loli/underaged bodies. Even if you say that "they are 18 or older".

Last edited:
Reactions: Doorknob22

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
About lolis, what may be a turn-off for some ppl, may be a turnon for others. In Vae Victis genre, loli use seems relevant, since lolis comes with ideas of being innocent, fragile and defenseless, which kind of awake a predator/opportunist feeling on some players. I don't think your game would be ruined at all by putting lolis.

Last edited:
Reactions: extreme_sadist

Bizef

Apr 1, 2020
About lolis, what may be a turn-off for some ppl, may be a turnon for others. In Vae Victis genre, loli use seems relevant, since lolis comes with ideas of being innocent, fragile and defenseless, which kind of awake a predator/opportunist feeling on some players. I don't think your game would be ruined at all by putting lolis.
If you need lolis to be turned on, then by the look at the images, the game isn't for you, as majority of it would be boring.
Adding underaged characters to adults characters will alienate many players without bringing new ones.

• Angry
Reactions: extreme_sadist

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
If you need lolis to be turned on, then by the look at the images, the game isn't for you, as majority of it would be boring.
Adding underaged characters to adults characters will alienate many players without bringing new ones.
Oh. I'm not asking him to put lolis and I also won't stop playing his game if he does not put them in. I just think they are relevant to his kind of game and I said why.

I don't really need lolis to be turned on. One of my fetishes is taking advantage of women so, rape, blackmail, mind control, sleep/drugged sex are all included. Loli too, because you are using her innocence, defenselessness and lack of discernment to take advantage of her. So, even though I don't see any lolis on the images, I am still excited about the game.

If it will alienate many players without bringing new ones, you can't be sure of that. Maybe you are disgusted with lolis, but, amongst the players that are into rape, are you a majority or a minority? The best way to get a feel for that is with pools. It's a very bad thing for a dev to take decisions based on the voice of a minority.

Also, Doorknob22 is using subscribestar as payment method and I think there are many subscribers that are into loli already registered there, since patreon does not allow loli.

If there will be lolis or not will depend on how Doorknob22 feels about it. By seeing his game type, we can conclude he obviously is not the kind of person that would censor his own content because of what ppl might think about it. I merely wanted him to know that putting lolis won't necessarily ruin his game (some ppl might find it better instead).

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Oh. I'm not asking him to put lolis and I also won't stop playing his game if he does not put them in. I just think they are relevant to his kind of game and I said why.

I don't really need lolis to be turned on. One of my fetishes is taking advantage of women so, rape, blackmail, mind control, sleep/drugged sex are all included. Loli too, because you are using her innocence, defenselessness and lack of discernment to take advantage of her. So, even though I don't see any lolis on the images, I am still excited about the game.

If it will alienate many players without bringing new ones, you can't be sure of that. Maybe you are disgusted with lolis, but, amongst the players that are into rape, are you a majority or a minority? The best way to get a feel for that is with pools. It's a very bad thing for a dev to take decisions based on the voice of a minority.

Also, Doorknob22 is using subscribestar as payment method and I think there are many subscribers that are into loli already registered there, since patreon does not allow loli.

If there will be lolis or not will depend on how Doorknob22 feels about it. By seeing his game type, we can conclude he obviously is not the kind of person that would censor his own content because of what ppl might think about it. I merely wanted him to know that putting lolis won't necessarily ruin his game (some ppl might find it better instead).
That actually made a lot of sense. I don't need lolis in this game either, I was lured in by the concept of dominating thicc chicks and (possibly) fembois, but I don't mind lolis in general, they suit some games, some not. It does kinda make sense in the overall character of the game though, at least the resulting variation in female types. And I suppose it would be hard to know for sure if it would attract or repel players without making a poll or something. But at the end of the day, it's devs game to do with as he sees fit: if he likes the idea and it wouldn't cause legal problems for him - fine. If he doesn't/if it might do that - equally fine. I look forward to the first release regardless.

Reactions: Laikhent

Bizef

Apr 1, 2020
Does it worth it to repel players, even if a minority, just to make the game slighty better for others who will play the game no matter what ?
Also, i don't know if F95 is representative to all potential players.

I would suggest just one thing to the dev (actually, to all the devs) : if you choose to design underaged characters nevertheless, make it a optionnal patch as many players don't want these things in their computer (even if skipped in the game).

But as said, it's his choice.

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Thank you to everyone interested in the game. I see some different opinions were expressed and I would like to share my own.

I can divide the fetishes in into three categories: Core, Nope and Offensive.

1. Core. The game is geared towards impregnation, male on male (not necessarily sexual) dominance and non consensual sex. While some non consensual scenes are avoidable, avoiding all of them would leave little of the game (although I am implementing consensual flows for most encounters).

2. Nope. Scat, vomit, extreme sadism (blood, gore, dismembering etc), vampires, and futa: not going to happen. Ever. Why? because it's not my thing. It's not about backers or appealing or not appealing to them, I won't add content I'm not enjoying into my game.

3. Offensive. Content which I believe some people may find offensive and doesn't fall under Nope category may find its way into the game if I feel like it but will be avoidable. Version 0.1 features a short (but hot!) scene of one male... ahem... sexually "dominating" another. Easily avoidable scene but it's there. Other Offensive content will be introduced in future releases.

For me offensive doesn't mean "don't do it", it means "I'm aware that it may offend some players". If they are mature enough to play the game while avoiding the parts they don't feel like playing, I'll accommodate them by giving them easy enough ways to bypass the parts they don't wish to be involved with.

Hope this clarifies some confusion. Version 0.1 release date is March 1st (but will probably be released much sooner).

Last edited:

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Thanks for clearing this.
Which means the discussion about lolis which seem to happen here would fall under cathegory 3.
So loli content might be added, but if its been added, then its avoidable for those who chose to.

This should work for everyone...

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Version 0.1 is out on and . Play for free, support if you enjoy, feedback is welcome.

I will probably not be able to fall asleep tonight :eek::eek::eek:
Hello, I downloaded the game and I did a quest to rescue a son after escape from prison. The game crashed after I win rock/paper/scissor against Ogre.