Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I’m also thinking of adding optional male wenches. Players will be able switch a flag and some of the female wenches will be turned into sweet, flat chested sissies to be used as you see fit, from cooperting Councilmen to cum drenched whores. No Futa, though. For me it is either cock or tits, never both.
Oh my, now you REALLY have my attention. Maybe one of these could be turned into a Queen as well? Or a princess to go with the thicc queen?:love:

Jan 10, 2020
Vecna, Strahd, Hitler, Palpatine. Villains. Antagonists. Conquest without rich memorable villains or antagonists will feel hollow. If there is no build up or character development I'm not sure how it will go. I mean conquest for the purpose of rapey sex will only get me so far personally. After the upteenth time...meh. I would need reason to hate or love the conquered to continue to care about the world personally.

I would recommend running a D&D campaign esp Curse of Strahd to get an idea around world creations and getting players to be invested in the world. Or watch Matt Collville on Youtube to get some ideas. Also look into Birthright Campaign.

Good luck.
what is "Birthright Campaign"? n is it here?

Jan 10, 2020
I like these images. Sort of convey the the spirit of the game.

View attachment 995032 View attachment 995025
screenshot links not working...this sounds like an INCREDIBLY ambitious undertaking, that's gonna involve a TON of coding due to all the different branching storylines that seem to be possible. it sounds GREAT in theory, i can only hope n pray that you don't abandon this after an update or 2. n i remember reading somewhere (can't find it again atm) that u said u hope to have v1.0 out sometime around march of this year?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
HARDER!! ROUGHER!! BEAT THE BITCH INTO SUBMISSION!!!
Setting expectations here: the game will not be much harder or rougher. Lot of sadist's sarcasm, psychological abuse and mind fucking but no blood, gore or sheer violence for the sake of violence.

I just rendered a series of images of two helpless parents watching MC take their daughter to the woods to be fucked against her will. IMO it came out rather powerful even without nudity (I'll add sex later, of course), words or violence. I don't need blood or physical pain to get my point across.

In it's twisted way, my game is a labor of love, not hate.

Jan 10, 2020
Setting expectations here: the game will not be much harder or rougher. Lot of sadist's sarcasm, psychological abuse and mind fucking but no blood, gore or sheer violence for the sake of violence.

I just rendered a series of images of two helpless parents watching MC take their daughter to the woods to be fucked against her will. IMO it came out rather powerful even without nudity (I'll add sex later, of course), words or violence. I don't need blood or physical pain to get my point across.

In it's twisted way, my game is a labor of love, not hate.
that sounds f'n awesome!!! n as long as she's in tears, crying n screaming 2 try n get away, as her parents sit there helpless...n then the mom can be forced 2 clean out her daughter afterwards, n then snowball it w/her :love:

Jack.M

Nov 3, 2018
that sounds f'n awesome!!! n as long as she's in tears, crying n screaming 2 try n get away, as her parents sit there helpless...n then the mom can be forced 2 clean out her daughter afterwards, n then snowball it w/her :love:
Staying true to your name i see LOL (not that i mind)