Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
February 2021 Edit: For those interested in my game, you can follow it on f95 here

==============================================================================

Hi everyone.

I’d like to introduce myself and the Renpy based game I’m currently working on. I’ve been writing erotica for more than 20 years, successfully selling it on Smashwords since early 2019.

The game I’m working on is called Vae Victis, which is Latin for “woe to the conquered” which is the theme of my game: you conquer territories in a fantasy world, all conveniently ruled by sexy fantasy wenches (there’s a backstory for that!) and inflict… woes on them. I wanted to create a game where you can play a complete bastard, a rapey game. Hopefully, it will be intelligent and fun enough to play even without the nasty bits, but it does contain a lot of nasty bits.

The game is divided into three phases or modes, I’ll give a brief overview on each.

• Territory management mode. This is a map world type game with basic resource management challenges. Each territory you conquer yields Gold and Troops but the opposing nations will sabotage your efforts and send spies and infiltrators to hurt your territories’ Morale and Obedience. Every turn there’s 0-100% roll to determine if a territory rebels and if it does, you have 4 turns to stop the rebellion. Morale affects the likelihood of a territory yielding the aforementioned gold and troops. You can build buildings in territories to increase Obedience, Morale and other resources.
  • Mini quests. Once you send spies to a territory, they reveal a lead for a quest for your character to go incognito (can’t trust anyone these days). These resemble classic renpy games only they are on the short side, around 20 minutes each. They could be sabotage quests, killing a mystical beast, kidnap a leader etc. Completing these quests will give you bonuses, sometimes against the territory the quest was performed in (for example: your sabotage caused a drop in the army’s morale) other more general bonuses like a shitload of gold, a magic gizmo etc.
  • Combat. There are currently two combat modes implemented.
    1. A very naive army Vs army combat where the computer rolls dice for each faction, reducing the number of troops on both sides until one is eliminated to retreats. I intend to upgrade this combat system in the near future for something more fun and engaging but for now it will be released with “MK combat”.
    2. A 1:1 combat system based on Scissors, Rock Paper (I use Slash, Riposte and Parry) where every round you and your opponent secretly select your move and the victor reduces damage to the other. To make this system more exciting I’ve added some improvements. The computer will rarely have an even chance to select Slash, Riposte or Parry, instead each combatant will have an “affinity” to a certain attack, giving you a chance to learn them. When fighting against wenches, you can choose to attack them normally (thus wounding them) or “Subdue” attack them, which deals less damage but allows you to capture them.

Once you subdue a ruler of a territory, she is taken to the Palace, which is the equivalent of a high ranking, high class prison. From there you can either send her to your Council where she grants you bonuses or to the Dungeon, where you can have fun with her. Basically, you can act as a complete bastard but your life will be easier if you act as a gentleman, at least for some of the wenches. Enjoy the rest of them ;)

So, is it going to be released? I believe so. I’m not a child. My children are old enough to give me a few free hours every day. I’ve been writing erotica for 20+ years, I know enough coding to do what I want and I've been gaming since the 80’s so I hope I know how to make a fun, sexy game. I’m doing all the 3d art, the story and the programming so I’m not dependent on anyone else and I really want to give this game a try (If you’re a good 2d artist and want to help with UI, feel free to contact me but this post is not a cry for help. I’m good).

What else?
  • No animations, at least for now. I’m learning to do a lot of stuff in parallel, animation is low priority for me.
  • The game is rapey by nature but I’m also adding a “ravishment free” route where once the wench is captured the MC can earn her trust to get into her panties instead of tearing them off her.
  • Impregnation? Hell yeah. Once you breed a (former) ruler of a territory its obedience will increase since you have the baby in your possession.

Due to the nature of this game I’m not going to waste my time on Patreon, I’ll open a Subscribestar eventually. You might have noticed that I didn’t specify my erotica and Smashwords pages: I don’t think they will be of interest to most of you because they are in Hebrew but if you’re still interested you can find my Smashwords and my personal site . Many of my 3d works can be found .

If you’re interested, watch this thread for further updates. Needless to say, I’d be very happy to hear your feedback, what you’d like to see etc.

Thank you for reading.

Doorknob22

khan_mf_camp_07.png khan_mf_camp_18.png Wench TiNaShir 02.png Wench TiNaShir 03.png Wench Yana Redsky 02.png Wench Yana Redsky 03_0.png

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Elaborating on the wenches.

As I mentioned in the previous post, the game is mostly about conquering the “Wenches”, the female rulers of the opposing territories, loyal to your queen mother. In my previous post I wrote: “Once you subdue a ruler of a territory, she is taken to the Palace, which is the equivalent of a high ranking, high class prison. From there you can either send her to your Council where she grants you bonuses or to the Dungeon, where you can have fun with her.” and tonight I want to elaborate on this.

• Once beaten, the Wench is automatically placed in the Palace. In the Palace you can talk to her, advancing the meta plot. From there you can either send her to the Dungeon or to the Council.

• A Wench in the Council benefits you twice: you automatically enjoy a Morale boost in her former territory (they are so happy with how fair you’re been treating their former ruler!) and additionally, each Wench in the council brings two unique bonuses, one to you as a fighter and another to your war effort. Some would increase gold yield, others will make your army stronger etc. From the Council a Wench can be sent back to the Palace.

• The Dungeon is where the Vae Victis happens. Bound and helpless, these arrogant Wenches will learn the price of defying you. And we’re talking hardcore here. Not just wimpy spankings but anal sex, whipping, deep throating and breeding. There’s also an in-game bonus for breeding a Wench: a permanent Obedience bonus in her “home” territory, as you hold their former ruler’s offspring. Note, however, that unlike the transitions between the Palace and the Council, once a Wench is moved to the Dungeon she can’t be moved to the Palace again. People have this annoying tendency of not wanting to cooperate with their rapists. Go figure.

• The final step in a Wench’s dark journey could be to your Lieutenants Barracks. These brutes also need their morale boosted and they’d be happy to turn a former noble ruler into a cum sponge. Again, moving a wench from the Dungeon to the Lieutenants Barracks is a one sided move: you don’t want sloppy seconds, do you? You can drop by and watch your defeated foe ravished by your brutes, though. Moving a Wench to the Lieutenants Barracks grants a small permanent morale boost to the army.

• And when you’re in a more romantic mood, or if ravishing helpless (if arrogant!) beautiful girls isn’t your thing, there’s also a wooing path. Each Wench can be persuaded to see your charms if you accomplish a certain feat: enslave a historical opponent’s ruler, amass a certain amount of gold, conquer X territories etc. Once you manage to woo a Wench, you will have access to sex scenes of the more traditional, less rapey (but still hot as f) variety. Obviously this romantic path doesn’t apply to Wenches you send to the Dungeon.

• Finally, you may choose a Queen among the Wenches you successfully wooed. A Queen will double her Council bonuses, so this might be a very powerful option.

• I’m also thinking of adding optional male wenches. Players will be able switch a flag and some of the female wenches will be turned into sweet, flat chested sissies to be used as you see fit, from cooperting Councilmen to cum drenched whores. No Futa, though. For me it is either cock or tits, never both.

Thanks for reading! I hope to have a running Alpha version before February with at least one territory to conquer and a very hot Wench to tame. Meet Angilia Anar Kaador, high priestess of the order of the Scorching Sun. Can you reclaim her territory and make her bend the knee?

Wench Angilia Anar Kaador - combat 01.png Wench Angilia Anar Kaador 01.png

• Love
Reactions: extreme_sadist

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Can we go thicker? Left is nice though.
It's like we have so many games with slender bodies but I wanna see big ol' ass n titties thicc chubby plump meat for gripping & slamming into wide hip breeder babes.
Interesting. I'll try to include at least one such thicc babe for you to breed.

• Angry

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Looks great, both gameplay and concept wise. I would like a mind break option for the dungeon girls though, where they get raped/trained into a corrupted follower or something. I know it's tropey, but it's a hentai staple!

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Looks great, both gameplay and concept wise. I would like a mind break option for the dungeon girls though, where they get raped/trained into a corrupted follower or something. I know it's tropey, but it's a hentai staple!
1. Interesting concept. No plans for it now but it is a mechanism I might implement in the future.
2. 90% of the traits that will get me to sink my teeth into a game can be defined by others as "tropey". Fuck them.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Vecna, Strahd, Hitler, Palpatine. Villains. Antagonists. Conquest without rich memorable villains or antagonists will feel hollow. If there is no build up or character development I'm not sure how it will go. I mean conquest for the purpose of rapey sex will only get me so far personally. After the upteenth time...meh. I would need reason to hate or love the conquered to continue to care about the world personally.

I would recommend running a D&D campaign esp Curse of Strahd to get an idea around world creations and getting players to be invested in the world. Or watch Matt Collville on Youtube to get some ideas. Also look into Birthright Campaign.

Good luck.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Riposte, Parry and Slash

There will be times in Vae Victis where you need to face an opponent up close and personal (with your breeches on, that is). The system employed in the game is called Riposte, Parry and Slash and it is (obviously) based on the Rock Paper Scissors mechanism. However, in order to keep combat interesting, I have added the following variations on the venerable system.

Each Beast or Wench has two important factors in combat the amount of damage they dish if the hit connects and their attack pattern. A totally unpredictable foe will have a ⅓ chance to choose Riposte, Parry or Slash, making them (almost) impossible to predict. Other foes will have affinity towards one type of attack, meaning a noticeably higher chance to select Riposte, Parry or Slash. Consider a nimble goblin with relatively low damage output but is very unpredictable, choosing his attacks at perfect randomness. On the other hand, a lumbering ogre will have high damage output but 80% chance to choose Parry so over a few rounds you’ll be able to learn and exploit this vulnerability.

A rare type of attack is called predetermined attack and is reserved for only a few entities. These rare and powerful characters have high damage output, high hit points count and a predetermined pattern of attacks (for example: R,R,P,P,P,P,S,R,R,P,S,S,S etc). The player may either use patience to study their patterns by noting their patterns, dying horribly and reloading the game or go on special quests to seek the wisdom of those who know the specific Lore (i.e predetermined attack) of the dreaded Wyvern, for example.

Other than choosing Riposte, Parry or Slash you will be allowed to determine the force of your attack.
  • Normal attacks deal normal damage.
  • Defensive attacks deal half damage but if you lose you will only receive half the damage inflicted upon you. This attack is best used when dealing with an unknown opponent.
  • Aggressive attacks are the opposite of Defensive attacks: you gamble on a wide open attack and if you manage to land it, you will deal double damage. However, if you lose you will suffer double damage. This attack is suitable for foes you feel confident against.
  • The last force of attack is used only when fighting wenches or other foes you might want to take unharmed. It is called Subdue attack and it deals only half damage but if you manage to beat an opponent with Subdue attacks only, you’ll be to… ahem… use them after the combat. Note that if, during combat, you attack with any force other than Subdue, you will kill your opponent (or die trying).

The last factor to note in the RPS combat is the effect of Wenches in your council. These ladies will not only grant you general bonuses but will boost your RPS combat as well. Each Wench in your council will grant you a unique RPS combat bonus such as:
  • A chance to anticipate your opponent’s next attack
  • Ability to deal a certain amount of damage on a tie
  • Reduced damage from certain attacks
  • Etc’

Lastly: as of date there are no “grind” combat encounters in Vae Victis, no experience to be gained or gold to be picked up from bodies of wild dogs (I never understood how this is possible, anyway). All combat encounters are part of the main story or of the mini quests.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Laikhent

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Can we go thicker? Left is nice though.
It's like we have so many games with slender bodies but I wanna see big ol' ass n titties thicc chubby plump meat for gripping & slamming into wide hip breeder babes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree that while the girl on the left is certainly hot, even thicker is terrific. Most of the girls in your examples are hot as fuck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22