Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Quick re-upload gave me a new working link. Will probably be taken down within minutes, but will have to do until I get home and can make multiple links as well as a torrent. Some asshole from here reported my MEGA account, luckily, I have 999 more on standby ready to be banned as well.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 9786
Overview:
You play as a young successful male doctor who has just moved into New York to work in a private clinic. What no one knows is that you've this obsession to watch people and you use your powerful telescope at night to scan the neighborhood. The game starts after your first week at New York with you exploring a brand new neighborhood. Soon you'll be sucked into different situations that involve your co-workers, patients and neighbors...​

Updated: 2018/11/11
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3.1 GOLD
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - - -
shared by @Corypheus

View attachment 9799 View attachment 9798 View attachment 9797 View attachment 9796 View attachment 9795 View attachment 9794 View attachment 9793 View attachment 9792 View attachment 9791 View attachment 9790 View attachment 9789 View attachment 9788 View attachment 9787
Hi hate to say this but Mega link not working

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Careful. 3 takedowns and that mega account will be permabanned.
Uploading to multiple hosts as I type. I'm making a torrent as well. I'd like to see them try and take that one down. I couldn't care less about being banned, I'll just use another account or IP.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
MEGA link dont work, why becouse alot of people are clicking it and downloading at the same time. So its going to be removed or something. Try upload on google drive

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Why are your uploads being removed?
Because they are being reported by urbanvoyeur@urbanvoyeur.co. Which I assume is the dev himself. I could actually fight it, because I haven't obtained the file illegally and there are no active laws against sharing non-patented software. He's basically making a copyright claim, and although he did make it, that doesn't mean he actually has any reproduction rights over it. Because he would have to purchase those patents, which would probably be refused anyway because he didn't design this thing from the ground up but by using a third party's software. It's not worth the trouble though, making a new account and re-uploading is far easier and faster.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes