Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I wouldn't know. There's no timeframe on his Patreon for the next update, but he never met his own deadlines anyway.
The latest version (0.21) still has to be uploaded here too.
Yeah still waiting for 2.1 to be uploaded here.

Mattdaven92

Oct 22, 2017
So, the OP RedKing has not been on since November 1st. That's probably why a 0.21 update was never published. We might have to make a new request.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The 0.3.0 (Online version) is said to be released on July 15. The patron's gold version of 0.3.0 is already released on patreon.
Ok. Thanks for the info but as pre thread #244 the 2.1 version is not yet online and we might have to make a new request for it, so can they bypass that and directly release 3.0 online on July 15.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Ok. Thanks for the info but as pre thread #244 the 2.1 version is not yet online and we might have to make a new request for it, so can they bypass that and directly release 3.0 online on July 15.
FYI - requests for games that haven't been released yet are rejected, so save yourselves the hassle and wait until it's released.

Reactions: Fungaru

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
FYI - requests for games that haven't been released yet are rejected, so save yourselves the hassle and wait until it's released.
Offline versions of the game were already released on the weekend... The online version of the game, since it's free i guess there's no point in releasing it here.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I cant understand the Story, the Doc stays longer in the Bar, Sophia get forced and raped and you can just watch this crap or bluff with Police? Why not take the Handy and Call the Police? is the MC a complet Pervert and has no Brain in his Head...
and sure the Asshole has a Gun and the Doc cant do anything, just peek or get fuck of.
Idk, maybe this Game is nothing for me, but please edit the Story, this is total senseless.

Reactions: kameohawk

Joe Alfonzo

Aug 17, 2018
Hi, i'm Cesar, the game author, Thanks for letting me know about this issue, it has already been fixed on the online version of the game, offline versions will follow. You may want to update the description above with what's on my patreon page now.

By the way, i don't have a problem with what started this thread, i obviously knew the game would be leaked eventually, and i appreciate people talking about my game in this big well known forum, it'll give more exposure to the game so i'm fine with it.
If you want to give other suggestions or had spotted other (silly or not silly) errors please let me know. Thanks!
I like your game Cesar, great graphics, however it needs sound there is no sound, in the game, and I would like to purchase the full version, and I may be also thinking about helping you out with games and etc, I am looking into starting an online business, with adult games being made, please contact me, at joealfonzo30@gmail.com to discuss more if your interested if not its Kool... Hope to hear from you, and Game On!!

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Any other sources for this game? Mega's making me wait 8 hours to download past 1GB

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes