• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Hey Guys

Urban Voyeur 0.2.1 Version released. It would be nice if someone can crack and upload the latest version.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Whatever happened to this? I haven't seen an update to this in forever
Been about 2 releases since last July iirc. Including the one that just dropped. I loved the character design and the premise, anything that tries to do an adult game that isn't the usual incest stuff grabs my attention, but it seems like it's gone by the wayside

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You can play it at:
NOTE: To make sure you're running the latest version, when you're on the game start menu, press Shift + F5 to clear the site cache and load correctly all the game assets from the new version.
As the name of the update say, it's about Marcie's party. With this update all Saturday events are done. Sunday events will come on the next major game update.
What's new:
- Game have been translated to German, French and Spanish, up to version 0.2.0. You can select the language on settings screen. German and Spanish Translations for version 0.2.1 will come soon.
- Improvements on save game system, unlimited number of save games and now able to name them.
Please Note:
The game requires a fast internet connection and it's recommended that you use Chrome browser to play the game.
This game version is still not smartphone friendly. It's for desktop/laptop computers only.
To save bandwidth this online version of the game uses heavily compressed jpg images and you may experience some issues on the animations and long loading times at the start depending of your internet connection speed.
I'm sorry for the above issues but please take in consideration that this is a free version that is playable by everyone.

For a better gaming experience you may want to consider the Patron versions of the game that are downloadable and playable offline and have images with little or no compression at all.
Cesar

Make sure that the version number that appears on the game start menu page is "Online version 0.2.1" and not 0.2.0, if this is the case you need to reload the site with shift+F5 (Chrome browser)

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018

You can play it at:
NOTE: To make sure you're running the latest version, when you're on the game start menu, press Shift + F5 to clear the site cache and load correctly all the game assets from the new version.
As the name of the update say, it's about Marcie's party. With this update all Saturday events are done. Sunday events will come on the next major game update.
What's new:
- Game have been translated to German, French and Spanish, up to version 0.2.0. You can select the language on settings screen. German and Spanish Translations for version 0.2.1 will come soon.
- Improvements on save game system, unlimited number of save games and now able to name them.
Please Note:
The game requires a fast internet connection and it's recommended that you use Chrome browser to play the game.
This game version is still not smartphone friendly. It's for desktop/laptop computers only.
To save bandwidth this online version of the game uses heavily compressed jpg images and you may experience some issues on the animations and long loading times at the start depending of your internet connection speed.
I'm sorry for the above issues but please take in consideration that this is a free version that is playable by everyone.

For a better gaming experience you may want to consider the Patron versions of the game that are downloadable and playable offline and have images with little or no compression at all.
Cesar

Make sure that the version number that appears on the game start menu page is "Online version 0.2.1" and not 0.2.0, if this is the case you need to reload the site with shift+F5 (Chrome browser)

Can any staff or moderator update this on the OP.

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
I can't play when i want to the START the game,,,,, Hope it will be a Download link next days

K18

Apr 19, 2018
An update was recently posted on patreon a few days ago, titled "Breakfast with Nadine". I'm not a patron, so i don't know what was shown or said.
Frequent updates on the game would be nice, be it on the story progress or just letting players and patrons know the developer is alive and well and that the game is still good to go.
So, in the latest release the Doctor has his first sex scene during Marcie's Party, but it's with a minor side character of your choice. Curious what happened to Beth & Megan since you didn't end up in the same room as them.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
An update was recently posted on patreon a few days ago, titled "Breakfast with Nadine". I'm not a patron, so i don't know what was shown or said.
Frequent updates on the game would be nice, be it on the story progress or just letting players and patrons know the developer is alive and well and that the game is still good to go.
So, in the latest release the Doctor has his first sex scene during Marcie's Party, but it's with a minor side character of your choice. Curious what happened to Beth & Megan since you didn't end up in the same room as them.
I agree. And thanks for the update.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes