Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Any way to extract pictures?
The game is done in monogatari i believe and this single exe sh*t is possible done with electron. Look the engine and obfuscating up and see...

I personally detest such stupid hiding and complicating actions. I can not run it in lx and wine gives a error. Nice, huh?!
...LOL ^^

0.0.1 in 3 months...
The number says this should be a bugfix, but I dont think so...
I could state it daily: Most "dev's" ^^ on patreon and such obviously are not able to understand versioning.

Greets

Lu1

Jan 24, 2018
Hi, i'm Cesar, the game author, Thanks for letting me know about this issue, it has already been fixed on the online version of the game, offline versions will follow. You may want to update the description above with what's on my patreon page now.

By the way, i don't have a problem with what started this thread, i obviously knew the game would be leaked eventually, and i appreciate people talking about my game in this big well known forum, it'll give more exposure to the game so i'm fine with it.
If you want to give other suggestions or had spotted other (silly or not silly) errors please let me know. Thanks!
I will support you from today! Great game!

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, i'm Cesar, the game author, Thanks for letting me know about this issue, it has already been fixed on the online version of the game, offline versions will follow. You may want to update the description above with what's on my patreon page now.

By the way, i don't have a problem with what started this thread, i obviously knew the game would be leaked eventually, and i appreciate people talking about my game in this big well known forum, it'll give more exposure to the game so i'm fine with it.
If you want to give other suggestions or had spotted other (silly or not silly) errors please let me know. Thanks!
A wonderful concept. A catching storyline. Beautifully painted individual characters. You deserve an applause. Please let us know how many updates you have planned and when you are expecting to release its final complete version. Thanks!!!

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
Hey Cesar, one thing I would like your attention divert to ... if possible ... please reduce waist lines of female characters. They will look more attractive I believe.

Reactions: lumley and titit

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... please reduce waist lines of female characters. They will look more attractive I believe.
You believe? Hm, thats the thing. Different people believe different things.

I think the girls in the game are deliberately done with a "normal" weight and some curves. Not everyone wants the girls with a bulimia/anorexia look. ;) Possible the game-girls are wanted with this limited attractiveness. Like in real life... From my POV the game has there some balance. In the story area also.

Greets

Reactions: madmanO1

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The game is offline or over browser from the website playable, so it should be. Try it.
Edit: It is.

Greets

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
You believe? Hm, thats the thing. Different people believe different things.

I think the girls in the game are deliberately done with a "normal" weight and some curves. Not everyone wants the girls with a bulimia/anorexia look. ;) Possible the game-girls are wanted with this limited attractiveness. Like in real life... From my POV the game has there some balance. In the story area also.

Greets
Agree, but you like all the girls and I have a different case... that's not fair, is it? "Balance" I would call it when I would love to have someone to see through my telescope as well

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Ah. This is the website of the used gameengine. It was only for proof of mac support mentioned.

I f you want to play the game look at this site for online playing or download the game offline version in the first post of this thread down.

Greets

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The game is done in monogatari i believe and this single exe sh*t is possible done with electron. Look the engine and obfuscating up and see...

I personally detest such stupid hiding and complicating actions. I can not run it in lx and wine gives a error. Nice, huh?!
Extracts just fine for me with this tool:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I dont see version 2.1 coming up even in April I suppose considering the slow progress on Patreon page. It has been at 80% from last two months. Sad

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Its a fact thats people are different.
So existing some devs who don't care for much contact. Progress messages, content discussion, planing, bug problems etc. Name it. They develop and do their thing till the next release. Its in their character and ok.
(Ok, another reason is sometimes that they have not much to say. If the whole project is build on a idiotic wish, no knowledge and basically is build on quicksand.)

Problem is:
User contact is one of the most important things for the open development/release sys. Another is regular infos, peeks and such. If the dev cant/want to do this things, find someone. 10 days without some contact is at least 5 too much.

Without this the players feel forgotten or ignored and get frustrated. This behavior takes the devs steam away and this makes it worse... Rinse, repeat.
At the end the project is death.(Possible other reasons add to this)

Another example of this is the Humbling Experience.

Whats too say. The release move from feb too march without a peep was a big low blow. End of month and still nothing... is not good. 3 days and we know.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes