ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
going to try this..read through the thread as i do nowadays...dev seemed ok with it being here and listening to our input originally but now is trying to tear down links?...he needs to save his energy and devote it to the game..he is in a losing battle..lol

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah, he's utterly misguided. My system is that if I play one of these indy/patreon type games and it's actually good, I start donating to the patreon. Any developer who thinks they're going to convince me to donate in order to get access to their game in the first place is delusional; too many of these games are crap, and I don't have enough money to be wasting it on crap.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Man you are a life saver thx for puting the updata!
Well the problem with the devs is that they take too much to update their game , lol 3 months for 20 min content isnt okay... thats why people dont want to pay for their games . Yes i do pay , but mostly when i hear there is only the last update coming , until then no thx , thank you bigbrother for teaching me that!

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
This dev constantly misses deadlines, i remember update 2 was pushed by 3 times. And when it was finally released it was very short.

Reactions: prika1

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
been playing this for the past 30 minutes..and..dev needs to let us pirates promote it more for him..its pretty dang good...he needs to realize many of the pirates here have moola and will make it rain on him if they are impressed with the game..and this is one of those games that can attract payers...so..dev..be part of the community..this is your best advertising option :p

PL

Apr 27, 2017
the game did not start for me, anyone knows why?

Last edited:

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Still not working link getting file no longer avalible dead link
Please use the torrent magnet url or one of the other links in the OP.

the game did not start for me, anyone knows why?
Same thing for me, in task manager I can see the process running but the game don't start at all...
Make sure to extract the .exe file from the archive, then run it as administrator just to be sure. Otherwise I wouldn't know of any reason why it's not working for you guys.

PL

Apr 27, 2017
Please use the torrent magnet url or one of the other links in the OP.

Make sure to extract the .exe file from the archive, then run it as administrator just to be sure. Otherwise I wouldn't know of any reason why it's not working for you guys.
Yeah, I did all those things even turn off my bitdefender.

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Yeah, I did all those things even turn off my bitdefender.
Only other thing I can think of is the download being corrupted somehow on your end. Removing it and downloading it again might fix it but I'm completely clueless about what's causing this issue and I don't think the dev is going to reply here again.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes