• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fuker11suck

May 3, 2017
torrent file is giving a error while extracting "file is damaged" and maga file is not available. any other option to download

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I was able to extract it using Enigma VBU 0.54 and it ran almost instantly compared to when it was wrapped inside the exe.
And then after compressing it, I cut down over 200 mb in zip size compared to original zipped exe.
I'll upload it tomorrow and it'll take me about 90 minutes or so to upload.
BTW, it still seems to run using a node.js engine or sth. You might be missing a prerequisite like JavaScript if you can't run it.

Reactions: joe R

3xaAnon

Oct 3, 2018
Do anyone have just CG from this game? I managed to extract the executable, but all I've got from that is .enigma1 file which I have no idea how to extract from.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Everything taken into consideration, I downloaded but its not running on 32 bit version of Windows 7. So again I'll have to wait until and unless someone posts a 32 bit link. Sad as I was so excited to play it but cant help it anyways.
Is there 32-bit version for Windows? please
Don't expect it. There was never 32 bit version of this posted anywhere. From the first day this game here. I really doubt it ever existed. Just wait for a 0.3.1 to go public and play online.
so, just to have this clear....dev started the game in june 17 and is still in ver 0.3(an update every 8 months) ? not going to start a game that only my grandson will see ending someday
Not every 8 months, but it's kinda close. There was a few missed deadlines and other stuff. So yeah, it's hard to follow this.

Last edited:

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Not every 8 months, but it's kinda close. There was a few missed deadlines and other stuff. So yeah, it's hard to follow this.
I was patron of this game for a while and I guess this is the 3rd or 4th update this year, what happens it's for some unknown reason those updates didn't show up here at f95, maybe because the dev releases a free online version shortly after the patron versions so not that appealing for sharing.

anyway it was another solid update as usual, i loved the way MC was "creative" with Jenny :D

well he almost got all my fetishes in one game
  1. my inner pedobaer fell in love with Nadine
  2. my saver & protecter instinct got triggered hard with Sophia
  3. my mother daugther fantasy came true wiith Sophia and Nadine
  4. my southeast yellowfever burned up with Alicia
  5. my sultry dominatrix kink hit with Marcie
if i now can get a fit black chick without prejudge features than i am set
There's the black chick at the coffee shop, so there's hope for you :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I was patron of this game for a while and I guess this is the 3rd or 4th update this year, what happens it's for some unknown reason those updates didn't show up here at f95, maybe because the dev releases a free online version shortly after the patron versions so not that appealing for sharing.

anyway it was another solid update as usual, i loved the way MC was "creative" with Jenny :D
I do know that there was more updates and i played them as they were released, but it's still rare enough to kinda forget about this game. Even though i initially was a fan of it. I still follow him on patreon so its appearance on this forum wouldn't matter much, but updates and any posts are periodical at best which is not helping. And yeah, i guess Gold version is not really worthwhile, since many people don't care about image quality too much.

Last edited:

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
BTW, it still seems to run using a node.js engine or sth. You might be missing a prerequisite like JavaScript if you can't run it.
Yeah, he is using opensource javascript vn engine Monogatari, so you can play it in your browser without a problem.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I was able to extract it using Enigma VBU 0.54 and it ran almost instantly compared to when it was wrapped inside the exe.
And then after compressing it, I cut down over 200 mb in zip size compared to original zipped exe.
I'll upload it tomorrow and it'll take me about 90 minutes or so to upload.
For some reason that i cant figure out, I can't run this game on my computer. The SmartScreen from windows10 showed up ones but never again. I did accept it and told it to run but nothing.
So looking forward to see if the extracted version runs any better.(y)(y)

joe R

Mar 4, 2018
i m not able to extract file after download. is something with file or do i have to download again?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
So i tried Enigma, and yeah, you can unpack the game and play it in your browser from index.html. Very useful. Good to know @dioregul :)

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well anyone has any news when the online version of 3.1 is gonna be released. Its been 3 days since the release of the gold version. Usually they release the online version the next day of gold version release. Still waiting for online version to be released as I cant play 3.1 Gold version even after downloading (its meant for 64-bit systems and mine is 32-bit)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well anyone has any news when the online version of 3.1 is gonna be released. Its been 3 days since the release of the gold version. Usually they release the online version the next day of gold version release. Still waiting for online version to be released as I cant play 3.1 Gold version even after downloading (its meant for 64-bit systems and mine is 32-bit)
Read my comments. You don't need to wait for anything anymore (btw no, they weren't releasing online version next day, but a few days after). If you have 32 bit pc, download this Gold version, download Enigma VB Unpacker, open program, unpack game's exe with it, go to created "default folder" of unpacked stuff, /resources/app/ and open index.html in your browser. That's all. You can play it just like online version.

Last edited:

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
So I already said it, I'm stuck in the bedroom of the MC, after the drug party, I'm just there until there, then I can not do anything, someone knows an advice

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
So I already said it, I'm stuck in the bedroom of the MC, after the drug party, I'm just there until there, then I can not do anything, someone knows an advice
I have the same problem and wait of a solution.
I have no idea what it is, i can only advise you both to play online. I never had that problem anywhere in the game. Played drug party paths many times.

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
I have no idea what it is, i can only advise you both to play online. I never had that problem anywhere in the game. Played drug party paths many times.
Yes but Online is the version 0.3.0 with not so many content. 0.3.1 is the newest version, but buggy. :-(

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes