• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
I did the drug party in 0.3.1 and it works fine. I'm playing in browser "online" though, with method listed below.
Yes i read that, but im to stupid for that and dont know how it works. I have only downloaded the *.exe and played this to this point. ;-(

Sep 18, 2018
So i played this months ago. Lost my saves, and tried this version. But honestly.... whats new compared to 0.30???
As far as i remember it ends in the same spot as before.
Might be a new arch some where, but the ones ive played again, seem to be the same.

khyronitus

Sep 28, 2017
What is new?
Well it adds some more on the bartender end, on the dormatory and on the voyeur side of things
Needs to be played several times to get all the thingies

It sets up a lot of things, and that is what you can expect for a 0.1 update, this game has huge potencial and lot of paths

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Read my comments. You don't need to wait for anything anymore (btw no, they weren't releasing online version next day, but a few days after). If you have 32 bit pc, download this Gold version, download Enigma VB Unpacker, open program, unpack game's exe with it, go to created "default folder" of unpacked stuff, /resources/app/ and open index.html in your browser. That's all. You can play it just like online version.
I think I will be able to play it online only somehow as I am facing another issue after doing all the above things. As I open index.html in the browser it says this page was prevented from setting cookies and I am not able to play it. My bad luck. Anyways thanks for the help provided by you.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
So i played this months ago. Lost my saves, and tried this version. But honestly.... whats new compared to 0.30???
As far as i remember it ends in the same spot as before.
Might be a new arch some where, but the ones ive played again, seem to be the same.
There is three paths continuing here - Jenny, Laptop Woman and Dormitory girls.
I think I will be able to play it online only somehow as I am facing another issue after doing all the above things. As I open index.html in the browser it says this page was prevented from setting cookies and I am not able to play it. My bad luck. Anyways thanks for the help provided by you.
I'm not sure what is this. Maybe your browser have some bad settings enabled. I'd try another one or look into settings.

Sep 18, 2018
Ok. I didnt play those paths last time around, so thought they where the same as before.

But tbh, why would i choose another path then saving Sophia from her jerk ex? :D

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Ok. I didnt play those paths last time around, so thought they where the same as before.

But tbh, why would i choose another path then saving Sophia from her jerk ex? :D
Actually, you can combine many paths together. Saving Sophia is not excluding you from accessing other women like Jenny after. It's just an event, you're not compelled to follow her and Nadine's story only for now. There is choices. Same with dormitory girls and Laptop Woman. Latter is accessible in almost every path.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Animated scenes in browser mode (index.html) don't scale properly.

screenUV221118.png

Is there anyone who encountered this?

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
Has anyone a tutorial for that way?
What for a program must i downloaded? What make i with the urban.exe data?
It is nice when you explain that.

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
Animated scenes in browser mode (index.html) don't scale properly.

Animations work fine here in both Chrome and Firefox, try playing in browser fullscreen mode F11
I guess i played all storylines already for this update and no bugs or stuck anywhere, so not sure why some people say they're stuck, it's working for me.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I didn't. All anims work fine.
Has anyone a tutorial for that way?
What for a program must i downloaded? What make i with the urban.exe data?
It is nice when you explain that.
I already posted pretty much a tutorial in that post. You can download program here
I guess i played all storylines already for this update and no bugs or stuck anywhere, so not sure why some people say they're stuck, it's working for me.
Same. Maybe the images preloading longer than usual for them, not sure.
OK, but I've made this screenshot just in browser fullscreen mode. And yes, I use Firefox.
Use Chrome then.

Reactions: ete77

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
I unpacked it and played in chrome, it went really well

thanks again with the tip

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Online version of 0.3.1 released so no need to worry about downloading it anymore. We can play online now the new version. Best of luck to all those who have been trying to download it for playing.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Online version of 0.3.1 released so no need to worry about downloading it anymore. We can play online now the new version. Best of luck to all those who have been trying to download it for playing.
Well, unpacked version is quicker, have better images quality, and some exclusive Gold version storyline with Laptop Woman. So yeah, there's some priviliges that i, @UncleVT and some others are enjoying.

Reactions: UncleVT

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Yes i read that, but im to stupid for that and dont know how it works. I have only downloaded the *.exe and played this to this point. ;-(
v 3.1 is online now so you can go ahead and play the other storyline.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well, unpacked version is quicker, have better images quality, and some exclusive Gold version storyline with Laptop Woman. So yeah, there's some priviliges that i, @UncleVT and some others are enjoying.
Im just telling for those who are having trouble with the downloaded Gold version to play online. I have enjoyed both though and know the difference between both of them.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes