Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
And I was worrying about giving Patrons a monthly update, since they pay me monthly... stupid stupid me.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It's not that. Patreon imho is not kickstarter. You are paid monthly or "per content". It's only fair you produce monthly content if you're paid monthly, no matter how small the content is, but you ought to produce something.

Otherwise as @wep says go "per content". There's nothing wrong with that.

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
I think the dev is a phony, i think if he were to released what progress he has done so far we would be shocked at how little there is..
I don’t think he’s a phony; he releases the game for free a few days after his patrons get access.
It would be better to not keep missing self-imposed release dates though.

Reactions: titit
May 20, 2017
Played the game, it looks really promising. Loved the Sophia character the most,hope there is more of her content comparatively. Also hope that she doesn't end up as a villainous character by blackmailing the MC.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Did the release of 2.0 really get pushed back again from the 20th to the 27th :pensive:

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
You need a lot of patience with this guy. I don´t think he will release the game this month. :/

gramaton

May 16, 2017
another delay? wow... this update will be HUGE, yeah? 1500-2000 new images? 6 months between updates, holy..

p.s. ur patrons must be saints

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly forgot about this game since it's been so long between updates/news, hopefully this works out for the dev but communication needs improvement when the patreon posts are a month apart... :oops:

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
Seems like he got the golden edition out for his patreon's, this should mean that the day after tomorrow he will put it open for everyone. Really have been looking forward to it, because the content up till now is very promising.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Seems like he got the golden edition out for his patreon's, this should mean that the day after tomorrow he will put it open for everyone. Really have been looking forward to it, because the content up till now is very promising.
if i'm right the not patreon version is only at a lower resolution (not a big problem) and ONLINE (huge problem).

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
The update is coming very soon; despite the delays, I'm pretty excited. This game shows so much promise. That aside, it's difficult for the players to wait months for an update, most of us would prefer if you work on parts of the game and release it for some consistency.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes