wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I'm not even sure it exist. However I'm sure that the 1.2 is only text correction. We need to wait August for new stuffs. :-(

Reactions: sansusername

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Change list for version 0.1.2
  • English Proofreading
  • You now have the choice to give the Player a first name and a surname
  • Various bug fixes
The next major update (0.2.0), with new content for the game is planned for end of August, please check the release plan on top of my Patreon page. Thanks!

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
~3 Month for the first Major Update :eek:

that's.... brave? :OhMyGoodness:
It's not brave, it's realistic... I'm unable to work on this full-time, and i don't want release updates with just a few images and 5 minute gameplay, or just covering a single storyline.

I know that some people are very interested in only 1 or 2 storylines/characters (and not that much on the others), releasing a update that will cover just 1 or 2 storylines (and skip the others for a future update) will surely frustrate many people if their favorite character(s) storyline wasn't included on the update, so the next update will include all the 5 different storylines that the game currently have to offer, and that's something i'm unable to do in a single month or two working part-time. That's the way it is for now, hopefully in the future i'll be able to change the updates frequency.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
It's not brave, it's realistic... I'm unable to work on this full-time, and i don't want release updates with just a few images and 5 minute gameplay, or just covering a single storyline.

I know that some people are very interested in only 1 or 2 storylines/characters (and not that much on the others), releasing a update that will cover just 1 or 2 storylines (and skip the others for a future update) will surely frustrate many people if their favorite character(s) storyline wasn't included on the update, so the next update will include all the 5 different storylines that the game currently have to offer, and that's something i'm unable to do in a single month or two working part-time. That's the way it is for now, hopefully in the future i'll be able to change the updates frequency.
Thank you for your hard work and not just copying the current trend of patreon games. You brought something interesting to the table and hope you continue to do so.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
O

Onyx99

I like this. I really want to see where this goes. Think I'll become a patron.

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It's highly recommended that you play the game on Chrome browser.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
excellent game, I want to get more updates of this game with the intrigue that was going to happen

Reactions: rKnight

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Gold version.. Frankly a bit disappointed at the amount of "gold version specific" items that were included, doesn't seem worth an extra $10 over the online version (IMHO).

Reactions: Goldfish

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Gold version.. Frankly a bit disappointed at the amount of "gold version specific" items that were included, doesn't seem worth an extra $10 over the online version (IMHO).

Sorry for you being disappointed, but it's clearly mentioned on my patreon page the differences between the versions of the game, the main difference it's the usage of uncompressed images, nothing else, i didn't mentioned anywhere that there will be "gold version specific" perks on the current version. What i already mentioned a few times is that future versions of the game will always include "gold version specific" perks, not the current one.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

I actually apperciate the fuck out of you for this tbh xD
As much as I would love a new update as soon as possible, Id much rather wait a little while longer to see a bigger update.
Im tired of the devs who release updates once a month but theres such little content its really more a waste of my time and data (Now that thats a thing ISPs are doing).

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there any option to download the browser version to be played offline?
Umm, if you downloaded the browser version it would be the "download" or "offline" version, which a Patreon thing, so no.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes