Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for answer, i played online version few days ago and really liked it. It has so much potential and possibilities, even drama, plus so many different beautiful girls to pursue. I tried many patreon games, and it's definitely one of the best 0.1.0 versions i've seen. But i can't play offline version anyway, because i only have 32 bit pc.
Thanks Dilettante!
And the new 0.1.1 version will be compatible with 32 bit windows

Reactions: gue5t

redraph

May 9, 2017
Hello,
I played the 0.1.0 version. It is very promising ! I really enjoyed it. I think what I like most is the diversity of characters :)
I'm looking forward to v0.1.1 !

Reactions: Cesar

thjis1

Formerly 'curtis castart'
Apr 2, 2017
Conceptually very smart, huge amount of potential material. Easily an adventure game, sex game etc. Very nice to see you post here, great to hear from you and your willingness to talk with us. I personally would request diversity in the models, most games cater to "a type". I personally feel girls can be beautiful in all there shapes.

Reactions: Cesar

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
1.1 is online at their website on the OP.
I don't know about sourcing the 1.1 offline version that's got 2 versions of hi-res photos but it's not impossible. :D

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
He didn't send any new version as far as I know. Probably it's the 32bit compatible version (my guess).

Cesar

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Really liked this any time on next update?
For everyone interested in the new game updates please read my latest post on my Patreon page called "100 patrons & new game updates" Thanks!

adamrzaracz

Jun 22, 2017
very intersting game

Reactions: Mikedazz1

sansusername

May 4, 2017
looks like he's setting up an update for small fixes and such this month, with a release of new content in August. i'm excited to see what comes of it.

May 3, 2017
Interesting and surprisingly long story. Way longer than every single Patreon game. Quite a lot of material to take in.

I'm impressed with that Hong Kong accent!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Really enjoyed this. Great concept and pretty decent script. The animations available are well done too. The other thing I like is how each girl actually looks like the countries they come from, rather then the usual generic stuff we see.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i just played the online version of this game and its good, i really like it..... hope to see more of this game in the future :):):)

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes