• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

metinovic

Sep 26, 2023
can anyone pls help me i am the place wiht the 4 orgbs and the torches i cant find the purple torch anywhere where is it

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
how can i screenshot ingame its hte 3rd paert where u have two torches
If you are on your computer you can click print screen and paste it into Microsoft paint. It's like doing cntrl c and v. I'm still not sure where you are talking about. I know the first puzzle is the orbs in the corners you have to get while being chased by the demon. The second are the 4 puzzles with the Boulder the Simon says the don't step on the same spot twice and the switch puzzle. Then the third was the train track area where you had to jump to the right platforms and outrun fire and move the cart the right way. Then there was a forest where if you went the right way there were butterfly that showed up on screen.
I haven't played this game in awhile so I'm going off of my memory and I've played the chilly mod version more so I could be getting them mixed up a bit.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
does this game still have bugs
I think these were the bugs I found awhile back.
There's a bug where your path gets locked if you go to the cafeteria at school instead of the bathroom during the scene with the principle.
If you have more than one scene at once the game locks you into a path. An example would be if the milf's kids and Ms amos's daughter are waiting by the classroom for you.
I think there was an issue at the end when you are in the castle if you get caught whenever you go back to the underworld you get placed in a spot you almost immediately get caught at.
Someone posted having an issue with the first puzzle not spawning the orbs properly.
And I think there was another person who said the ghost that chases you turned invisible for them so they couldn't get passed that area.
The last 2 I never experienced.

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
I'm currently stuck with a bug in the school since I have both the home trouble quest for Ms Amos where I need to speak to her daughter and the quest where I have to speak to pito about Sarah. I end up getting stuck when the girl tries to run away from Ms Amos' daughter and then can't do anything apart from close the game
anyone encountered this bug and solved it? Im getting it too...

thx in advance

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
anyone encountered this bug and solved it? Im getting it too...

thx in advance
You are going to have to start over from before you initiated either one of those quests. Worst case you have to startcan't. From the beginning because that's one of the hard lock bugs. The pathway you walk is blocked so your character is constantly trying to walk forward but cant.

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
You are going to have to start over ...
Oh my, that was what I feared.... Ill try reload, but have no idea when those quests went active (and probably havent save anyvay, because I spent lotsa time in underworld)... worst case scenario Ill just cheat all scenes and left it for some other time, I dont have patience to go through all the game (with possibility to encounter this bug again)...

Thx again!

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Oh my, that was what I feared.... Ill try reload, but have no idea when those quests went active (and probably havent save anyvay, because I spent lotsa time in underworld)... worst case scenario Ill just cheat all scenes and left it for some other time, I dont have patience to go through all the game (with possibility to encounter this bug again)...

Thx again!
The easiest way to avoid the issue again is to focus on Ms Amos first. If you go see her day 1 get her number then catch her doing nsfw stuff, you can bring it up to her day 2 at the sink and by day 3 you should have the school scene ready. (There might be another thing you need to do before that like "set the tabe" and "catch her at the store")The problem is that the bully kids will come out like 2 or 3 separate times but as long as you get the daughter scene out of the way first there won't be any conflicts.
You can still work on the park milfs just don't get to where you are meeting them both or going to their house. You probably caused the issue over the weekend and on Monday both scenes proced, that's what happend to me anyway.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I'm stuck at first lava plains puzzle. I searched for solution but I didn't find it. Can someone please help me?
Is that the lighting the sticks with the lava then lighting the torches, the black room where you have to walk through blindly, the placing gold by the correct gravestone or the color orbs/ switches building?

milfhunter3188

Sep 16, 2023
Hey, I need some help on a bug. After I shower with Mom and then Sydney, whenever I enter the shower in the mornings with Mom the scene with Sydney plays. Is there a way to fix this? I searched the thread but might've missed it.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes