4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Aug 27, 2018
I don't know if it's active even if you know how to explain this bug to me but I want to know if it's possible to fix the error of the text: "failed to load dialogue" in neala corrupting babysitting, the location shown in the error is a folder that has the file to read but cannot. any tip pls.
and in briguette paymeon ride in corrupt route too.....
even the scene don't load....
i want to fix it.

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
What i'm supposed to interact with here? the mirrors keep saying "no reflection"
Wake up and make progress in the game. If I remember correctly, you should progress your relationship with the woman with short red hair, whose name I do not remember, and open a few dialogues of her. Use your phone to check what you need to do to improve your relationship with her. Then check that place again.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
yea true but i prefer that over ending the game halfway in
You can always try the chilly scholar mod version on the 1st page downloads. That is a slightly older version of the game but is complete. It actually gets periodic updates for new stuff here and there but the story is 100% done and it diverges from this story.

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
I was originally gonna chalk it up to the search function being weird, but it looks like you're right. The link I found via Google search leads me to an error message in F95 displaying some kind of error/access issue. I wonder what happened. I'll try via desktop later (earlier attempts were via mobile).

Sephrioth

Dec 6, 2020
so i want to replay the game with on of the mods.. which one should i use? whats the better one/the one with more content? and is there a way to play with mouse?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam
Sep 22, 2019
(Sry for being ot but i don't know where to ask) Can someone tell me where i can find the Regenerating Zombie killed so many but can't find the right one to take the sample to bring it to Isabelle (in A Zombie's Life)
its towards the bottom of the map near a staircase. its wearing a yellow uniform

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
its towards the bottom of the map near a staircase. its wearing a yellow uniform
You would not believe me but exactly at the moment when i got your reply i found the place didn't even know that such place exists (i mean the whole area) thanks anyways mate.

Can you tell me how to get rid of the hatchet, shovel etc ? don't need anymore it causes weight and i can't free or the slots i click on throw away but nothing changes

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Y
You would not believe me but exactly at the moment when i got your reply i found the place didn't even know that such place exists (i mean the whole area) thanks anyways mate.

Can you tell me how to get rid of the hatchet, shovel etc ? don't need anymore it causes weight and i can't free or the slots i click on throw away but nothing changes
I vaguely remember that your room should have a cabinet where you can keep your weapons. I could totally be misremembering and thinking of another game tho

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes