• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Ivan_Castel

Mar 20, 2021
#bug
After beating the final boss my character turn invisible and only face down so i cant interact with anything over him

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Need help with Donna. Corruption route. Fully corrupted and level 2. She wont progress after listening to her at the bar. I've done all available dialog but she wont progress at hospital

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Really dont know what to do, broken every girl, did everthing, went to finish the game on the last castle, met a succubus that tells me that to disable the statues i need to go east, disable the bats and nothing happens, cant acess doors cause statues catch me. Coffin on the previous room does nothing. 1693709752407.png

Plz help

BayouBengal

Apr 22, 2023
I really wanna play this game but I cannot get it fixed to play. I cannot figure out how to fix the screen resolution issue. i tried the task manager thing, and it worked that day but the next, it was not working anymore

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
so i want to replay the game with on of the mods.. which one should i use? whats the better one/the one with more content? and is there a way to play with mouse?
When you play there are bugs in certain scenes? If I have it, I don't enjoy it and don't finish the game.

Sep 12, 2023
Last time ive played this game it was very buggy. Has anyone worked on fixing it?
I remember some files were missing and wouldnt play properly. Does anyone have them, or at least compiled a list of them? Im looking to play it again and i hope to avoid as many bugs as possible

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
Last time ive played this game it was very buggy. Has anyone worked on fixing it?
I remember some files were missing and wouldnt play properly. Does anyone have them, or at least compiled a list of them? Im looking to play it again and i hope to avoid as many bugs as possible
still buggy failed to load image XD

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Downloaded the boku mod and stuck at the start. After taking the phone, it told me to go to the shower and take a pic of mom, but she's not there? Anyway to fix this or what should I do?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Downloaded the boku mod and stuck at the start. After taking the phone, it told me to go to the shower and take a pic of mom, but she's not there? Anyway to fix this or what should I do?
Boku mod is basically proof of concept, not a full game.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
hey, got a question, how do you mod this game? through RPGX or just messing with the files?
If you want to mod this game, you're going to need to get RPGMaker VX:Ace and get in there and make some edits. There's also some guys that are working to rebuild the game in RPGMaker MV, but that's a more involved project.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes