• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
SmurfyBlue "Wow, that is... Wow...
Should I upload a version without the game.ini or should I make a quick note in the OP that you shouldn't use it? What do we think is the best solution?
Why the HELL would changing the NAME of the window cause the game to NOT be able to move?!"

Hopefully your stressed fact is fact being helpful is not a reason for sarcasm
Check my profile if you think its criticism just fact
Your ini did not work with your patch for me and many others in this thread
The patch with games original ini worked fact
Cause no idea but then RPG Maker never really has causal bugs

Sorry for posting a solution which worked for more than myself if it upsets you grow some balls

Last edited:

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone can say me if Neala's mother will be in the other versions? I remember see her in V.5 or 4 long time ago. But now Just the MC tell about her when he said "he will fuck her" like a punish for she do it with her doughter (corrup path). Any know something. If you knew tell me plz.
Thanks
Nergal's Trello for coding has a list of NPCs that are both in the game and planned for the future. Neala's stepmother is listed under minor NPCs, so yes, it seems like she will be added at some point. (According to the list, minor NPCs means they have only one scene, like the Fae Queen.)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Really?! Can someone try to run the game clean once and playing a bit and THEN patching the game?
Like I said, I have not once had this problem and I still haven't, and I have been starting new games, loading a saved game, it doesn't matter. I STILL haven't had this happen to me.

So wait, it happened to you now too? What is happening?!
Had the no movement problem after downloading game orignally and adding patch, so I uninstalled and reinstalled both.

Started clean game without patch and had movement, played for a bit before saving and exiting out, added patch...and no movement. Decided to try a new game with patch and yeah...no movement from the moment you wake up.

I couldn't tell you what is causing it but yeah def something is glitching out somewhere and cuasing some people not to be able to move with the patch from what I tested.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
First time posting on this site

Regarding the whole "unable to move after the patch" issue I think I fix it with mine

All I did was delete the SmurfyBlue changlog.txt from the main folder after you add the patch and I could move again. I tested it by adding the txt file back and I couldn't move but as soon as I deleted it I could move again.

Reactions: kingmich

kingmich

May 21, 2017

Regarding the whole "unable to move after the patch" issue I think I fix it with mine

All I did was delete the SmurfyBlue changlog.txt from the main folder after you add the patch and I could move again. I tested it by adding the txt file back and I couldn't move but as soon as I deleted it I could move again.
oh shit your right it works now im able to move thanks to me deleteing that

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone can say me if Neala's mother will be in the other versions? I remember see her in V.5 or 4 long time ago. But now Just the MC tell about her when he said "he will fuck her" like a punish for she do it with her doughter (corrup path). Any know something. If you knew tell me plz.
Thanks
We don't know at this time. But she might come up again in a later version.

why i cant move ? in this version
If you're using the SmurfyPatch, that's why but I still don't know why this is happening and I'm looking into it.
Until then, play it without the SmurfyPatch. If you're NOT using the SmurfyPatch, then I have NO clue why you can't move XD

Hopefully your stressed fact is fact being helpful is not a reason for sarcasm
Check my profile if you think its criticism just fact
Your ini did not work with your patch for me and many others in this thread
The patch with games original ini worked fact
Cause no idea but then RPG Maker never really has causal bugs

Sorry for posting a solution which worked for more than myself if it upsets you grow some balls
Wow dude, calm down there. Yes I was stressed because it appears the something I made was/is breaking the game for people and making it unplayable, and I apologize for sounding rude which was not my intention.
Also, I asked again because you said it worked when you deleted the .ini and I just wanted to know if that was STILL true so that I can tell other people to not use the .ini from the patch.
That was all I was trying to do and I'm sorry if I sounded rude, like I said, not my intention!

Had the no movement problem after downloading game orignally and adding patch, so I uninstalled and reinstalled both.

Started clean game without patch and had movement, played for a bit before saving and exiting out, added patch...and no movement. Decided to try a new game with patch and yeah...no movement from the moment you wake up.

I couldn't tell you what is causing it but yeah def something is glitching out somewhere and cuasing some people not to be able to move with the patch from what I tested.
Alright, so it's clearly something in my Patch causing this... I'm gonna have a busy day it seems :C

oh shit your right it works now im able to move thanks to me deleteing that
Only the changelog? Not the .ini? This almost seems like the game is checking for these files to exist...
Can you both confirm this again for me, just to be sure! Not that I don't trust you, just want extra data so I can find out what's going on!

You know? At what point are you all losing the ability to use the controls? It might be that there's an event chain that's supposed to stop you from moving that's broken and knowing exactly when might help see if that's the case. For example one of the above guys says it happens after your mother leaves the room so it might be the event fails to finish properly and the player never regains control. It wouldn't explain why it seems for some people deleting files that have nothing to do with the game data itself fixes anything but it's a start.
I asked for this before but no one has replied to me yet, maybe when someone else like you asks someone will answer?

This is very stressful for me, all I want to do is help with stabilizing the game and yet now it seems/feels like I'm making the game unplayable which is obviously the LAST thing I want. I'm gonna go have breakfast and afterwards I'm gonna go see if I can find some sort of bug that could cause this!
Thanks for your patience everybody and I hope I can fix this sooner rather than later!

kingmich

May 21, 2017
We don't know at this time. But she might come up again in a later version.

If you're using the SmurfyPatch, that's why but I still don't know why this is happening and I'm looking into it.
Until then, play it without the SmurfyPatch. If you're NOT using the SmurfyPatch, then I have NO clue why you can't move XD

Wow dude, calm down there. Yes I was stressed because it appears the something I made was/is breaking the game for people and making it unplayable, and I apologize for sounding rude which was not my intention.
Also, I asked again because you said it worked when you deleted the .ini and I just wanted to know if that was STILL true so that I can tell other people to not use the .ini from the patch.
That was all I was trying to do and I'm sorry if I sounded rude, like I said, not my intention!

Alright, so it's clearly something in my Patch causing this... I'm gonna have a busy day it seems :C

Only the changelog? Not the .ini? This almost seems like the game is checking for these files to exist...
Can you both confirm this again for me, just to be sure! Not that I don't trust you, just want extra data so I can find out what's going on!

I asked for this before but no one has replied to me yet, maybe when someone else like you asks someone will answer?

This is very stressful for me, all I want to do is help with stabilizing the game and yet now it seems/feels like I'm making the game unplayable which is obviously the LAST thing I want. I'm gonna go have breakfast and afterwards I'm gonna go see if I can find some sort of bug that could cause this!
Thanks for your patience everybody and I hope I can fix this sooner rather than later!
didnt you see what isaid in my other post? i said that starting a new game didnt help either i sitll wasnt able to move
i did the intro and skip the intro either way both times i still wasn't able to move but when i remove your SmurfyBlue Changelog file i was all of a sudden able to move.

other then that only other bugs i see is like npc sex scenes not showing up but i think thats a bug of its own for uncompleted things.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
didnt you see what isaid in my other post? i said that starting a new game didnt help either i sitll wasnt able to move
i did the intro and skip the intro either way both times i still wasn't able to move but when i remove your SmurfyBlue Changelog file i was all of a sudden able to move.

other then that only other bugs i see is like npc sex scenes not showing up but i think thats a bug of its own for uncompleted things.
Alright, thanks.
Which sex scenes are not showing up, because the ones that have always been there should still work no problem.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Alright, thanks.
Which sex scenes are not showing up, because the ones that have always been there should still work no problem.
honestly i bet i'm the only one with this issue but here.
ms.amos babysit scene is one of them
mrs.j 10 heart fuck at home is the 2nd
and last is in the cheat area with the fae queen on the left if you speak to her she crashes the game.

that's all i seen so far

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
honestly i bet i'm the only one with this issue but here.
ms.amos babysit scene is one of them
mrs.j 10 heart fuck at home is the 2nd
and last is in the cheat area with the fae queen on the left if you speak to her she crashes the game.

that's all i seen so far
I'll take a look at those later. Also yes, it does indeed seem like it's the changelog that does it. I downloaded the game clean and downloaded the patch from both mega and gofile (I thought I'd check if there was a difference). When patching the game I also became unable to move, replacing the ini didn't do anything for me but deleting the changelog and leaving my custom ini alone still worked for me.

I have a sneaking suspicion (although I can't find it anywhere) that Nergal did something that checks if the changelog exists and then locks movement.

Anyway, I'll reupload the patch without the changelog (and with SmurfyPatch instead of SmurfPatch as the name XD) and see if people STILL get these problems!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Alright people, SmurfyPatch 12.5 is online and OP is updated, please please PLEASE let me know if you STILL can't move when playing this version. The only difference is that there is no longer a Changelog.txt in the 7z because it seems that (even when I tested it by downloading and patching the game) just having the changelog with the game causes the problem.

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
What do I do to progress here. I have talked to Neala to the point there is no new dialouge.
After you flick the switch, press Q and warp back to the demon city. Talk to the statue to warp to the dream realm, then head back to the area you met Neala and get on the rail cart again.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
What do I do to progress here. I have talked to Neala to the point there is no new dialouge.
After you flick the switch, press Q and warp back to the demon city. Talk to the statue to warp to the dream realm, then head back to the area you met Neala and get on the rail cart again.
You have to go to the switch and flip it.
And yes, you could teleport out, but when you flick the switch the flames disappear so you can just walk out. I don't think there is a large time difference between teleporting or walking.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
The flames starts in the position on the picture, I figured I needed to flip the switch but I can't seem to get to them. I figured it had something to do with the various tools laying around but I can't interact with those either.
The, as I call it, "fucked up flames" bug. I fixed this in the SmurfyPatch, your only real option is reloading a save from before or start over. (Or get my patch, walk into a flame which will wake you up and the next night the flames should have despawned.)

:noexpression:
I know right...

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
How the hell do I get Ms Jennings number? I've followed the guide but it simply doesn't say

I have had a titfuck for her, went to the park and it said "I need to get her number" but there's no fucking way to do it

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
You have to go to the switch and flip it.
And yes, you could teleport out, but when you flick the switch the flames disappear so you can just walk out. I don't think there is a large time difference between teleporting or walking.
I must have encountered a bug on my previous playthrough, after I flipped the switch the flames vanished but I was stuck on the map no matter where I went or what I did. Can't remember what version it was.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes