• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
How the hell do I get Ms Jennings number? I've followed the guide but it simply doesn't say

I have had a titfuck for her, went to the park and it said "I need to get her number" but there's no fucking way to do it
use your phone on her at school break,
he will ask her phone number and take her 1st picture.

Reactions: wewlad

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Man, either my standards have gotten worse or this game has gotten ridiculously better. I remember first playing it and thinking it was pretty shit but seeing all of the content in it right now and I blew my load within seconds.

Those park milfs, the baby sitting mechanic, the shota + Busty MILF element. It has me rock solid. I just wish they would redo the mother scenes due to her scenes coming early in development and not being as good as the recent scenes.

I don't know if my dick can handle 20+ days of wait.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
On svscomics: Urban Demons from Nergal V0.7.b.6. Are that this Version on first side when you download the game????????

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I must have encountered a bug on my previous playthrough, after I flipped the switch the flames vanished but I was stuck on the map no matter where I went or what I did. Can't remember what version it was.
That is possible, it also doesn't help that the part of the rope you have to touch isn't the part you spawn next to when entering the room but the bottom of the rope :/
That has always been a pet peeve of mine...

Thanks for the patch SmurfyBlue. Seems to be working good on my end.
Nice! :D Let's just hope it works for other people now as well, but thanks for letting me know!
Such a relief that my patch is no longer breaking the game for people!

On svscomics: Urban Demons from Nergal V0.7.b.6. Are that this Version on first side when you download the game????????
0.7.6 is the old patreon beta. What we have now is the 0.7 public release which is newer.
Svscomics has problems with how Nergal numbers his releases...

Stupid question but how do I travel to the pub?
I assume you mean the bar where Dizzy works?
You unlock the location when you talk to Dizzy (your sisters friend) when shes standing next to the door ready to leave while your mom and sis are sitting at the dinner table.
When you've done that and you go to the map you'll see that an arrow on the top side of the map has opened up, going there will let you travel to the Northern District (a second map) and there you have red marker on your left with a man and a dollar sign on it that says "business".
THAT is where the bar is.
I hope that helps, if not let me know and I'll try to explain it better! :D

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Kimberly is not triggering after using cheats triggered first half of my other play through. Is this known? Guess I have to set the switch manually

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I've been wondering this since I first read what SmurfyPatch does, and now that it's in the game itself - what exactly is the point of being able to buy more than one Tasty Ice Cream at a time? I haven't seen any use for the ice cream other than needing the first one to progress Sydney's route. So what does being able to buy multiple do for you?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
That is possible, it also doesn't help that the part of the rope you have to touch isn't the part you spawn next to when entering the room but the bottom of the rope :/
That has always been a pet peeve of mine...

Nice! :D Let's just hope it works for other people now as well, but thanks for letting me know!
Such a relief that my patch is no longer breaking the game for people!

0.7.6 is the old patreon beta. What we have now is the 0.7 public release which is newer.
Svscomics has problems with how Nergal numbers his releases...

I assume you mean the bar where Dizzy works?
You unlock the location when you talk to Dizzy (your sisters friend) when shes standing next to the door ready to leave while your mom and sis are sitting at the dinner table.
When you've done that and you go to the map you'll see that an arrow on the top side of the map has opened up, going there will let you travel to the Northern District (a second map) and there you have red marker on your left with a man and a dollar sign on it that says "business".
THAT is where the bar is.
I hope that helps, if not let me know and I'll try to explain it better! :D

Thanks SmurfyBlue for the answer.......

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I can not enter the other world
You enter the otherworld by going to bed at the end of the day and not selecting the skip.
If this doesn't work for you for some reason I'm afraid that your game may or may not be corrupt and you might want to try to redownload the game.

Kimberly is not triggering after using cheats triggered first half of my other play through. Is this known? Guess I have to set the switch manually
You mean the phone number? Is that still happening? Yes, if you don't unlock it through the game (which you should, I still don't understand why this happens to some people) then try doing it manually.

"nwcigotbetter" ? Is this a reference to HoMM 3 cheat codes?
Very possible, some (if not all) of the codes are references to older/classic games.

U

User_71462

Also yes, @blah00 you have to sell Sydney Pic 1 to Fred before you can do Pic 2. The reason for this is because who knows? Nergal has the whole thing as a "quest" and you need to finish the Pic 1 quest before you can do Pic 2...
Don't ask, I dunno why it's like that either :/[/QUOTE]

Thank you SmurfyBlue. I'll try that out asap.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes