4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

MiroKane

May 4, 2017
Try using the BCT.Sizer.exe instead. If that doesn't help I'm afraid you're out of luck. The game is made for a very specific screen size and if it's messed with (which is what BCT.Sizer already does btw) the game can fuck up a bit.
But try it and see if it helps, if not I'm afraid your screen just isn't big enough for this game...
I know, it's fucked up, but that's something you'd have to take up with Nergal, the creator of this game. :C

Since 0.7.X when you look through the peephole at night it will trigger Sydney being downstairs watching TV.
Hint:
Maybe there is another time you could look through when she wouldn't go to the TV?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps! :D (If it doesn't, I'm not sure what will XD)
I have the same problem as well, the way I get around it is by cascading windows after opening the game. Sadly BCT.Sizer.exe cause a bug for me with a save that Peter didn't show up in the bed after choosing to wake from the otherworld.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Hint:
Maybe there is another time you could look through when she wouldn't go to the TV?
Hope that helps! :D (If it doesn't, I'm not sure what will XD)
I tried that already, but thank you for the tip. I'm not sure what I did wrong/if my game is glitched, but when I try its just the usual texts for looking through it - no pic. I even tried using the phone while standing next to it and that didn't work either. Plus the tip says:

Photo 2:
- Build the peephole above Sydney's room
- Use it during the night, gain the photo

I could be taking it too literal though; however, you did give me an idea. I think I'll try to build the peephole during the morning, and see if that'll trigger the scene for me. Please let me know if you can think of anything else SmurfyBlue, the help is greatly appreciated :) If I get a favorable result, I'll share it in case anyone else can't get this scene to trigger. Just a reminder, the mom's scene triggers as its listed, its only Sydney's Photo 2 peephole pic that won't trigger for me.[/QUOTE]
For pic 2 you must've taken pic 1. Have you done pic 1?

Me and Neala have to pass through some passages to flick a switch in the otherworld, but the passages are blocked off with fire and won't move. Came back like 7 times and still the same.. anyway to clip through the level or something?
This fucking thing... I see a lot of people having this problem and I don't understand how this happens. How can the fires be there? Did you get hit? Because if it's because you got hit then I can fix it with the SmurfyPatch (or maybe Nergal has fixed it in the 0.7 public release?).

Any idea if anything extra is added to the public release tomorrow?
It seems to be up now on patreon. I haven't downloaded it yet I'm currently having breakfast so I'm not ready yet XD
Go check ;D

I have the same problem as well, the way I get around it is by cascading windows after opening the game. Sadly BCT.Sizer.exe cause a bug for me with a save that Peter didn't show up in the bed after choosing to wake from the otherworld.

Seriously? What the hell? Why the hell would the screen size fuck up something like a trigger in the coding?! That doesn't even make any sense! o_O

Also yes, @blah00 you have to sell Sydney Pic 1 to Fred before you can do Pic 2. The reason for this is because who knows? Nergal has the whole thing as a "quest" and you need to finish the Pic 1 quest before you can do Pic 2...
Don't ask, I dunno why it's like that either :/

Reactions: User_71462

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Alright, so Nergal has again put the latest version of my SmurfyPatch into the official release.
That's why there is now an official code that activates the teleport to map option. However he did clean up the teleportation thing, mine was super messy and super long and he made it be like 8 lines long instead of 3 lines for every map, which was how I did it...

I'm gonna see how many of my SmurfyPatch changes are and aren't in the game officially now and see if I will actually even port the patch from 0.7.6 to 0.7 Public, because if he's DONE everything already then I have no reason to.

And yes, I realize that he's mostly doing it because he doesn't want me to make the patch (I guess, he's still not contacted me yet about all this...) but the quality of the game has gone up because of this (in my opinion) so I'm down with all of this.
Anyway, enjoy the 0.7 public release and I'll let you know if I DO update the SmurfyPatch!

How do you get Sydneys number?
Mom and Sydneys numbers are added automatically, you don't have to unlock these in anyway.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Wow.... Nergal just deleted my reply to the 0.7 public release post on his Patreon. I realize this was my fault because of what I wrote about, but still XD

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I thought he'd add Kimberly's fuck in her house, but he didn't. @SmurfyBlue, it's your turn now
Haha, I'll look into it, no promises though!
I'm currently testing (by starting from a new game and getting to puzzle 2 of the lava plains) if my "fix" for it works or not. I want that to work before I start looking into adding a sex scene, after all this is a PATCH which FIXES things not a MOD that ADDS things ;D

Reactions: baphometx

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
one quick stupid question... is the public ver here is unpacked and the patch is done?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
one quick stupid question... is the public ver here is unpacked and the patch is done?
Unpacked? Yes.
Patched? No. There is no SmurfyPatch for 0.7 Public yet (I'm working on it now). But no, the SmurfyPatch is NEVER included in the normal download here on the forums.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@baphometx I looked into it, and the Kimberly Home Fuck scene is just the Babysitting animation but with a different background. And seeing as the dialogue files are empty (which I am NOT going to fill/write because I'm a terrible writer) I am just NOT going to add this scene in the game. I though for a second "maybe I can copy the babysitting dialogue and just change it a little and have the scene play if your sex level is high enough and you go to her bed at night, and instead of using true corruption you just fuck her!" but I'm just not feeling it and I think that whatever Nergal makes of it for when it releases (I'm assuming in 0.8.X) is probably better.

And this way you can build up your own hype for a nice scene somewhere :p

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Me and Neala have to pass through some passages to flick a switch in the otherworld, but the passages are blocked off with fire and won't move. Came back like 7 times and still the same.. anyway to clip through the level or something?
This happened to me as well, I went back to an early save because I was unable to find a way around it.
I'm fairly sure that if you go back up the rope and then go back down, the fires are reset. I had to do it once myself.

This fucking thing... I see a lot of people having this problem and I don't understand how this happens. How can the fires be there? Did you get hit? Because if it's because you got hit then I can fix it with the SmurfyPatch (or maybe Nergal has fixed it in the 0.7 public release?).
Getting hit by the fire is inevitable if you go down the wrong path, and then it has trouble resetting properly on the next visit.

Anyone know if the public version has any difference from the patreon version
It's in the first post here, in a spoiler. It's also posted on the Patreon (which anyone can see because it's the public version).

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes