4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
How about a "public" groping scene with Kimberly, when you play splash in the water with her daughter Amanda if Kimberly's heart is high enough she may join in the fun, and the MC "subtly" gropes Kimberly while in the background Amanda and the other kid is seen talking with the old couple.

Slaps

Jul 22, 2017
who's this ''grandma'' character i saw mentioned before?
Last I played there was no such character AFAIK

U

User_305918

I know it might be much to ask but could we put in the High School? We could probably add in the other characters that were mentioned into it as teachers. And to access it will probably trigger Neala's story event to get things going or some event involving Sydney. Like one day you find both mom and Sydney aren't in their usual places on the 2nd floor (Sydney sleeping, mom showering) and when you go downstairs mom asks you to take something to Sydney that she forgot which gives us access to the High School.

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Should’ve mentioned this in my other post, but if we’re using glassfish characters as inspiration, here’s two potentials (if they haven’t already been considered):

Cop:

Major Melons:

• Angry
Reactions: TheAthing
U

User_305918

Should’ve mentioned this in my other post, but if we’re using glassfish characters as inspiration, here’s two potentials (if they haven’t already been considered):

Cop:

Major Melons:
I think the Cop Women was brought up before and also Nergal was planning to put in a Cop type character in his game before he left it. And there was also mention of putting in a Coach type character so we could use the other one.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
i cant see the blowjob event with ms jennings what should i do
The problem is that there probably isn't a "mrs-j-bj-corrupt" in your data folder or that that .csv file doesn't have "change_view:mrs-j-bj-lick" in the beginning and so the game is looking for the "mrs-j-bj-corrupt" graphics that don't exsist so edit it with notepad and add the <change_view:mrs-j-bj-lick> to the beginning of every dialogue of "mrs-j-bj-corrupt" or purity depending on which route you are on.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I have been seeing a lot of "no more mom scenes for awhile" posts and since some people are new and didn't read my first post or I didn't explain it too well I will put it here:
My "project" is to have EVERY character do ALMOST EVERY scene, the exceptions are:
1) Everyone will get one masturbation scene depending on whether they live in your house or not.
For the people inside the house they will get the couch masturbation.
The others will get the Amos masturbation and a binocular item to witness each other than Amos.
2)Changing scene is boring so I won't mod it.
3)Until someone mods the shower bj to not include pig-tail yanking I can't do anything about it.
These mods are designed for me, so if I can live with it I will leave it as is. I am also doing it in a character by character fashion, so I won't move on to the next character until this character is completely done. This means every variation (with everyone not like mom is submissve and dominant in each threesome scene) of each threesome scene. This is also only for the original cast and original scenes, so no modded scenes until this "project" is done. So I won't stop doing Mom mods until that point, in which then I will move on to Mrs. Jennings. I understand where everyone is coming from and I understand that this will probably be going on WAY past everyone's interest in this game goes and everyone forgets this game for a new one, but in time it will get done. Sorry if you don't like this, but I am a stubborn person, soooooo eh.

Reactions: Cadam Warlock

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Hey all! I just downloaded the modded version, but everytime at class, MC chooses to work with Fred automatically.

Any way to change this?

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Hey all! I just downloaded the modded version, but everytime at class, MC chooses to work with Fred automatically.

Any way to change this?
he does that a few times, check for the principal/mrs j yelling scenes
or that youve slacked off in morning class

look in the help folder and compare your progress against the mrs j flow chart

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
this is the last reminder ill put up,
its just i removed and re uped it and the thread was 2 pages longer already,
so i wanted to point it out again

edit for the sprites, attached to post #4100 (bottom of page 205)

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Download the game on the first page
Download the patch on the first page, extract the files, drag into game folder, replace the old files
Download files from Github and do the same thing
Version 0.8.Chilly coming on Christmas, make a new save file for that once it is out
Github link: github.com/SmurfyBlue/UD-F95-Community-Version
Hey do I dowload the current version of the game or 0.7?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes