4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So here is a scene count for all the ladies as they are currently in game, counting all different versions of the same scene as one, so instead of counting all the different ride scenes for Mrs Jennings separately it's just one, etc.

Mom: 19 (soon be 21 apparently)
Sydney: 9 (soon to be 10)
Mrs Jennings: 7 (soon to be 8)
Ms Amos: 7 (8 if you count Babysitting and Home separately)
Neala: 6
Donna: 3
Kaylee: 4
Dizzy: 3 (soon to be 4)
Sarah: 5
Lisa: 5
Kimberly: 4
Ms Taylor: 5 (soon to be 6)
Grandma: 7
Other: 3 (more when we decide on what Porkyman we want)

Aug 28, 2016
im sorry to bother but i have seen this scenes and i would like to get them but i could only download the patches where i can download the files to put them in my game?

U

User_305918

I already made suggestions to giving Mrs. Amos some of Mrs. Jennings scenes when she invites the MC for dinner. And I guess we could try making Kaylee a possible babysitter?

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
So here is a scene count for all the ladies as they are currently in game, counting all different versions of the same scene as one, so instead of counting all the different ride scenes for Mrs Jennings separately it's just one, etc.

Mom: 19 (soon be 21 apparently)
Sydney: 9 (soon to be 10)
Mrs Jennings: 7 (soon to be 8)
Ms Amos: 7 (8 if you count Babysitting and Home separately)
Neala: 6
Donna: 3
Kaylee: 4
Dizzy: 3 (soon to be 4)
Sarah: 5
Lisa: 5
Kimberly: 4
Ms Taylor: 5 (soon to be 6)
Grandma: 7
Other: 3 (more when we decide on what Porkyman we want)
Other like Fae Queen? Speaking of which, if we're going to talk preferences, is it possible to add more anal?

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
what about ear sex? thats sexy right? (family guy ref btw)

how bout a good ol snuggle? what thats just a still shot? damn

serious now, not everything needs to go directly to sex
could add some fondling/grab scenes

U

User_305918

We should come up with some hot lesbian scenes between Dizzy and Sydney. Like a invisibility event where both of their Heart Level's are high enough to trigger it.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Holy crap this place has been poppin' off.

EDIT: Okay, this may be a bit annoying, but, when Chilly re-releases his new mod, can the front page be changed up with instructions on how to activate the mods? It would possibly cut down on a lot of questions in the future. Also, getting rid of old information on the front page would cut down on confusion.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes