4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
gonna give you the review later

Alright here it goes, my first ever public release of something. I've decided to do this like a Patreon, where anyone that's interested in this thing can do the play-testing for me. (You don't even have to pay $5 a month for that privilege, you're welcome!)

Sheranga's Mini-Mini-Update:

Download link (Hopefully):

Close to a full change-log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's all that I can remember I've changed. People who dig through the files may see some new stuff too, but none of it is implemented yet.

A couple of warnings before you download:
1) This SHOULD work with saves that come from the LATEST ChillyScholar update. I haven't really tested this much, but in theory nothing significant was changed to warrant an entirely new save. HOWEVER: Because of how the pajamas were implemented, you will need to change into your regular clothes at least once on your old save! You do this by visiting the mirror in your room. If you don't do this, you'll see pajama busts in some dialogues and won't be able to leave your house.
2) Corrupt scenes are heavily untested, so you're going to need to let me know if there's any problems with these.
3)Slumber party dialogue can be initiated when talking to mom about going out, however there are currently no slumber party events to go to. This shouldn't screw anything up if you accidentally pick it, just text a babysitter, but when the option pops up you're better off ignoring it.

Holy shit this was a lot more work then I had expected. Adding the corrupt routes especially made it more. Hopefully what content there is will be good, now I can look to finishing up Ms. Amos' slumber party event...once I take a lil' break to re-energize myself.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
But I believe there are no actual images of Kimberly 10 heart scene (I got an error with that). Does that scene exists or it is just a placeholder?
Shiet, in the original build I copied the kimberly-bs files to make the scene but I realize that was adding useless files, but then forgot to fix the csv file. I attached a zip file to this post that contains a fixed csv file. To fix this issue, just drop the kimberly-10.csv file into the Data/Dialogue/Kimberly folder in the game. There's also a mrs-j csv file for the school since I also managed to forget to replace the sex scene dialogue to finalize the removal of the exhibitionism part of the scene.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
To fix this issue, just drop the kimberly-10.csv file into the Data/Dialogue/Kimberly folder in the game. There's also a mrs-j csv file for the school since I also managed to forget to replace the sex scene dialogue to finalize the removal of the exhibitionism part of the scene.
I believe you mistakingly use "kimberly-bs" instead of "kimberly-bs-fuck" string this time :) You are probably too tired man, chill :)

Reactions: Sheranga

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
I believe you mistakingly use "kimberly-bs" instead of "kimberly-bs-fuck" string this time :) You are probably too tired man, chill :)
You may have already fixed it seeing how you guessed the problem correctly, but this should be the right files now.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well, the art style gives me a Leisure Suit Larry vide. Very retro. Not sure if this is what the creator was going for, but it works.

Speaking of which, it was a nice surprise to see the creator is back in action. I got worried by the 'Abandoned' tag, but the patreon shows activity.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The original game is/was cursed and this is just the 5th or 6th iteration of Urban x Life. I still expect Chilly to become who he was born to be and drop Urban x Chilly.

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
Could someone please tell me if there is something new in the game or a fan of this doing or how? or if there are new patches where can I download them O.0?

dinkledick

Apr 30, 2017
Glitch in Sheranga's version when visiting Kimberly at her home during the evening:
Both the bj and the fuck options have different errors. The BJ for both of the scenes give a missing image error but you can still go through it. The fuck option breaks the game and you have to restart it.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What would an Urban X Chilly even be though?
You've already established a bit of a cult following. Wouldn't be hard to take some of the ideas that have been tossed around in the last 100 pages or so and roll it into something of your own design. UxL and UD were never about their groundbreaking stories. I think at it's core what people enjoy is the milf/shota corruption sandbox. If you can make some likable characters or an engaging story too, that would be awesome. All you lack is a bit of confidence, but I am sure plenty of people here have your back with whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: comcen99

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Glitch in Sheranga's version when visiting Kimberly at her home during the evening:
Both the bj and the fuck options have different errors. The BJ for both of the scenes give a missing image error but you can still go through it. The fuck option breaks the game and you have to restart it.
Do you by chance have a screenshot of the error message you get during the BJ scene?

U

User_305918

You've already established a bit of a cult following. Wouldn't be hard to take some of the ideas that have been tossed around in the last 100 pages or so and roll it into something of your own design. UxL and UD were never about their groundbreaking stories. I think at it's core what people enjoy is the milf/shota corruption sandbox. If you can make some likable characters or an engaging story too, that would be awesome. All you lack is a bit of confidence, but I am sure plenty of people here have your back with whatever you decide to do.
Chilly has had his own idea he wanted to implement soon. But yeah Chilly needs some help, confidence, motivation, and mutual support from all those who respect him for all the hard work he's been putting through to the modded version of Urban Demons. Hopefully I would like to see whatever he has originally.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
It's a standard missing image error. p.s love your work, can't wait for more of your stuff
Thanks for the help, it was another issue of me being dumb when I transferred files over and re-named shit. If I can fix the other issue of Kimberly's purity bed scene being broken I'll put out a patch tonight.

dinkledick

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the help, it was another issue of me being dumb when I transferred files over and re-named shit. If I can fix the other issue of Kimberly's purity bed scene being broken I'll put out a patch tonight.
I forgot to mention that after the event in Kimberly's house that I couldn't go back in even if I advanced the day. It kept giving me the same "I probably shouldn't knock on her door again today." I advanced the day, advanced the period, left the area and nothing would let me back in.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes