Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I really want your guys opinions on how Gamedeus is so far, please tell me what I should do with it

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
I really want your guys opinions on how Gamedeus is so far, please tell me what I should do with it
Well I've been enjoying it, especially the vampire girls. It was interesting seeing how large it could be, though admittedly I'm mostly curious about the optional queens you mentioned earlier. The only things I'd look at in the current update for Gamedeus would be the castle dialogue, maybe after you beat bowletta there's some responses from NPC's or Naela (about the treasury or something). Also the music seemed louder than other locations background music not sure why that was but it was a bit jarring.

All in all, yeah great update. Cheers Chilly

Feb 28, 2018
I quite like it and think it'd be cool to make it into a hubtown of sorts for the otherworld, with a fair few shops/building there and paths leading off to perhaps different areas where each queen resides or something, which you could theme.

Though if I'm honest, I'd probably lean towards saying i prefer the non-otherworld content

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm confused...the original game is 0.9.2.3 version and the mod requires version 0.8 and such. Am I missing something ? Sorry if it sounds retarded but I'm lost, I don't know if I should stick with the original game on F95 (I saw that the game was abandonned by its creator but I don't see the "Abandonned" tag), or dowloading the mod...can someone help me please ? Much appreciated !

EDIT : Ok nvmd I found out this mod was like a game version itself, no need to download Negal's version then.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 137809

I forgot what the actual question was but it was something along the lines about what stuff from her backlog of work is she okay with us using for our mods and this was her response, felt like you guys should see it
Massive complement from one of the creators of UD to continue your mod....It shows how much they appreciate your dedication to the game.......THUMPS UP CHILLY!!!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
On another note....is it possible to have other links besides MEGA?
I keep saying that I only have a MEGA account but anyone that has an account on any other file sharing site has my permission to post it on there and then post the links here for anyone that can't download off of MEGA

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It wouldn't let me upload them here, says file too big, will upload them to MEGA later

Also I'm gonna edit Neala in the memory room, her options will now be Otherworld scenes (any scene first scene there), house scenes (any scene first scene at her or Peter's house) and then bathroom scenes (the one's in Fred's store)

Sum1else

Dec 26, 2017
It wouldn't let me upload them here, says file too big, will upload them to MEGA later

Also I'm gonna edit Neala in the memory room, her options will now be Otherworld scenes (any scene first scene there), house scenes (any scene first scene at her or Peter's house) and then bathroom scenes (the one's in Fred's store)
Much appreciated.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
@ChillyScholar The game froze after the Giant H-scene in Bowletta throne room, when Neala tells the Giant to go after Bowletta (new game, no old save, patch from OP already installed).

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes