Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You know, I never was exactly committed to making a scene mod every week but since, and I won't get into details about it, my computer was confiscated by the police I've been really wanting to mod some scenes... Oh well.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
um wut. I guess someone has really hard censorship in their country

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
It's not a joke unfortunately and it has nothing to do with censorship. Also I'm perfectly fine.
wtf
Does it have to do anything with this or did they confiscate your computer for some other reason? You'd have to do something pretty bad for police to come to your house and take your pc away. However I don't know what country you're from so your laws might be different.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
No I can't say, no it has nothing to do with this and no I'm not in trouble otherwise I wouldn't be talking now. It's being used as possible evidence on an ongoing investigation.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
No I can't say, no it has nothing to do with this and no I'm not in trouble otherwise I wouldn't be talking now. It's being used as possible evidence on an ongoing investigation.
I hope it, whatever it is, goes well and you don't get in trouble or anything of that nature

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I feel that since Maleficent will be the final evil queen to face off in the mod she should have the most scenes of all the queens. So far each queen has one except for Bowletta who has her two scenes, which I think is alright since she is the first queen in Gamedeus, but I still feel that Male should have more scenes than her. So I've decided that she will have 3 maybe 4 scenes all references to GlassFish's comic The Real Tale of Sleeping Beauty which features her. In the comic Male, Aurora, and Prince Phillip are having a threesome, Male sucks Philip off which we already have with the BJ scene I did for her. She also rides Phillip, so I'm thinking of doing Kaylee's ride for her (it's the easiest one to make, sorry guys I known it's overused, honestly don't think Mrs Jennings' ride wouldn't fit cause of the clothes anyways). The trello for the official game says that the next update will likely have the threesome between Meridiana, Peter, and Neala, so if possible I'll try to rework that to have Male replace Meridiana as the threesome reference and the third potentially final scene. She also eats Aurora out in the comic so maybe a lesbian scene between her and Neala could happen as a fourth scene.

Renarhd

Aug 22, 2018
So, I installed the mod today, and right at the beginning i noticed a new scene that did not appear in the original (hospital), is it made of that mod or is it from a past original version? My save from version 0.9 does not seem to work on this mod, I think I'll have to start from the beginning. :'(

Renarhd

Aug 22, 2018
I started to play recently, so some things are still confusing, and to make matters worse I decided to play with this mod, which made everything a bit more confusing. But apparently it's a great job!!!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So, I installed the mod today, and right at the beginning i noticed a new scene that did not appear in the original (hospital), is it made of that mod or is it from a past original version? My save from version 0.9 does not seem to work on this mod, I think I'll have to start from the beginning. :'(
That scene for the most part is from previous versions of the game, don't use 0.9 saves they won't work the coding for 0.9 is completely different.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Anything else you need?
As long as it's not too complicated or time consuming I'm willing to help :)
Fully animated scenes for example are something I won't do...
Too much work, too complicated and there are people so much better than me in this area... ^^"

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes