Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

lordanarchy11

Oct 14, 2017
this is a good game only problem when i go to the underworld and do the quest my game get tuk like with the nurse can someone fix please

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Was just wondering, why was the Dizzy/Sydney threesome removed back in the day? Was it coding issues?
Too much of a hassle to get completed for the update that it was planned for, plus I was thinking about quitting around that time. A threesome is apparently being done for the official release, so if it gets completed then it'll be in the mod.

Feb 28, 2018
Where specifically does it get stuck?
I think he's talking about when you go into the room with Bowletta in, the first time I tried it the giant takes one step forward and then the game gets stuck with no options/ability to do anything. I'd already done everything else so I just used the save file you supplied with it where there was no issue.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think he's talking about when you go into the room with Bowletta in, the first time I tried it the giant takes one step forward and then the game gets stuck with no options/ability to do anything. I'd already done everything else so I just used the save file you supplied with it where there was no issue.
I thought I fixed this before releasing the update, fucking hell man

Can you do that event over and tell me the exact moment the game freezes?

Feb 28, 2018
I thought I fixed this before releasing the update, fucking hell man

Can you do that event over and tell me the exact moment the game freezes?
Just tried it again on my save. The Giant says "As you wish my lady!" and then moves forward one place and then it gets stuck right there.

I think there may also be a file missing for the Kaylee doggy scene (says something along the lines of missing audio file cumshot 4|100 and then crashes), and Sydney doesn't show up in the park for me on Friday evenings (though I'm not sure what the trigger for this is other than under table bj, so this may just be me).

That's a few things aha, but whenever you have time or whatever.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just tried it again on my save. The Giant says "As you wish my lady!" and then moves forward one place and then it gets stuck right there.

I think there may also be a file missing for the Kaylee doggy scene (says something along the lines of missing audio file cumshot 4|100 and then crashes), and Sydney doesn't show up in the park for me on Friday evenings (though I'm not sure what the trigger for this is other than under table bj, so this may just be me).

That's a few things aha, but whenever you have time or whatever.
I'm starting to think you guys just need to download the game again and start new saves cause these are starting to sound like those kind of issues

Feb 28, 2018
I'm starting to think you guys just need to download the game again and start new saves cause these are starting to sound like those kind of issues
Quite possibly, to be fair I'm happy with it the way it is anyway, as I can see the park one in the memory room since I'm using the save supplied with it, just not in the actual park. Though the Kaylee doggy crash happens in the test room/memory room also. I imagine bug fixing must be such a hassle as the number of events/triggers builds up with successive updates

Feb 28, 2018
Thought I'd just try to copy and rename a similar file to try to get past the Kaylee doggy scene crash, but the file it's looking for, and can't find "Audio\SE\Sex - Cumshot 4|100", has a character you can't put in filenames. Is it possible that it's just searching for the wrong filename? have absolutely no knowledge on this btw

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thought I'd just try to copy and rename a similar file to try to get past the Kaylee doggy scene crash, but the file it's looking for, and can't find "Audio\SE\Sex - Cumshot 4|100", has a character you can't put in filenames. Is it possible that it's just searching for the wrong filename? have absolutely no knowledge on this btw
What you said is likely what is happening, I'll just have to update the CSV files for the scene. I probably accidentally deleted a line or two when making them originally. I'll test out the scene in my game too just to make sure, if it crashes on me then that is definitely the issue.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It was an issue with the CSV files, I fixed it, let me try to re-create the factors for the Bowletta bug to see what I can do before releasing a new patch

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I believe I fixed the Bowletta issue, took a look at the coding and quickly found what I think was causing the issue, god RPG Maker is such a fickle problem at times. Somethings it lets NPCs cross other NPC paths others it's like nah I'm gonna freeze the game instead.
Anyways I'm gonna go see if Syndey still shows up on Fridays for me, maybe I forgot to make her re-appear or sometbing.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Fixed Sydney, was my fault forgot to make it so the switch that turns on when you talk to her turns off when the day passes. Also fixed a bug in the memory room that I found myself.
Will release a patch with all the fixes (it'll include the Donna fix) later today or tomorrow

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright here's a patch that should fix all the issues that have been addressed so far.

Feb 28, 2018
That's cause I have too much free time cause I have nothing to live for

What pokemon easter egg?
Well doing something that makes you happy/satisfied in your excess of free time can always be something to live for, if anything its probably the best thing to as the rest of it's pretty much extraneous bullshit anyway provided you got a house and food (and preferably booze).

Was just joking about it being like crossing a trainers path in the pokemon games aha

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The rename code is debug.changename not debug.rename I don't know if it got changed between versions or what but I just checked and that's it
It'll say not a password after you try you're new name, not sure why but the new name will stay

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes