• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
There, some completions, and variations for different combination of events.
Very nicely done however it would be impossible to do it with this many variations since you can only cum once in the scene handler and afterwards you're done so which do you think is the order in which the get cummed inside (lisa or sarah first essentially). Also we would need the frames otherwise the cumming scene's would never stop repeating.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Very nicely done however it would be impossible to do it with this many variations since you can only cum once in the scene handler and afterwards you're done so which do you think is the order in which the get cummed inside (lisa or sarah first essentially). Also we would need the frames otherwise the cumming scene's would never stop repeating.
That's fair enough.
I don't know that I had anything in particular in mind, I just figured that more resources were better in allowing different scenes. Perhaps you throw a randomizer on the front of the event that changes how the scene plays each time you repeat it or something.
Here are frames:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That's fair enough.
I don't know that I had anything in particular in mind, I just figured that more resources were better in allowing different scenes. Perhaps you throw a randomizer on the front of the event that changes how the scene plays each time you repeat it or something.
Here are frames:
I'll see what I can do with this I guess?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
What is the most complicated thing for you doing the mod or what takes more time to create?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
from my perspective it has always been the animations and that is why I think that is the reason why there are few games with the rpg make vx that have animations or not to be searched :VVV

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I had also always assumed that the big roadblocks were with art assets and animations rather than dialogue. I suppose I've never really tried my hand at dialogue before, so it could be a lot more difficult than I'm imagining.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
IMO, creating dialogue is a snap - it's fun, it's easy, I LOVE writing and creating stories and can remember the intricate details of peoples' backstories even if I just pulled it out of my ass two weeks beforehand. My biggest failing is that I write wayyyyy too fucking much.

So, I guess, both my strengths and weaknesses are the same thing - the writing.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The latest official update is out, could someone please give me the new stuff, I'm still worried about getting that bug :/

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
The latest official update is out, could someone please give me the new stuff, I'm still worried about getting that bug :/

its more of a half done 0.9... some scene is bugged... nergal said another 0.9.2 will rolled out in 2 weeks with more polished system

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018

There's a few new scenes, and actually a few of your scenes it looks like. A lot of the art seems to be higher res and cleaned up a bit. The quests, dialogue, and progression for Lisa, Sarah, Sydney, Kimberly, Mrs. Amos, and Dizzy all seem to be overhauled. It looks like Kaylee isn't included in all the new stuff, and while Mom has scenes, it doesn't look like she has her dialogue and other stuff finished. There's a few new maps and locations too.
You can download it and pull the content from here without having to play.

I could pull some of the stuff for you directly if you need.

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
There's a few new scenes, and actually a few of your scenes it looks like. A lot of the art seems to be higher res and cleaned up a bit. The quests, dialogue, and progression for Lisa, Sarah, Sydney, Kimberly, Mrs. Amos, and Dizzy all seem to be overhauled. It looks like Kaylee isn't included in all the new stuff, and while Mom has scenes, it doesn't look like she has her dialogue and other stuff finished. There's a few new maps and locations too.
You can download it and pull the content from here without having to play.

I could pull some of the stuff for you directly if you need.
My stuff? What the fuck? lol and the last part is literally what I meant, I'm afraid of downloading newer versions cause of a bug. Could you post the new scenes and their dialogue along with what you said were my stuff if they are cleaned up?

Sandrark

Jun 13, 2017
The new update is good but I dislike the double team the most. I wish I knew how to code I'd just remove that whole part from my game.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
My stuff? What the fuck? lol and the last part is literally what I meant, I'm afraid of downloading newer versions cause of a bug. Could you post the new scenes and their dialogue along with what you said were my stuff if they are cleaned up?
I'll attach the dialogues. The busts/scenes are too big for an attachment here though, so I'll link them:
Busts:
Scenes:

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
This scene is baddass!!! like the Double team!!! Can we do this for other characters? Mom n Sis are good options!!!
I do think we need a threesome scene for Mom & Sydney, but I think my first priority for trying to put together another would be Sydney & Dizzy. I think there's already even most of an event in place for their threesome, so it feels like it's the most missed.

There's already also the double-bj in place for Mom x Lisa so creating a threesome for those two might be simpler as well.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'll attach the dialogues. The busts/scenes are too big for an attachment here though, so I'll link them:
Busts:
Scenes:
Oh god, some of these new scenes look super hot, Kim's 10 Heart scene <3 . <3

Could someone tell me how the new scenes are found in game so I can try to implement them a correctly as possible?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes