Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
To messers Chilly and Gross,

What, apart from recognizing talent and sending kudos, is a good ‘going rate’ for asking for scenes or busts? I’m no artist, but I am willing to pay for them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
To messers Chilly and Gross,

What, apart from recognizing talent and sending kudos, is a good ‘going rate’ for asking for scenes or busts? I’m no artist, but I am willing to pay for them.
I will accept no payments for modding this game, all money for this game deserves to go to Nergal, GlassFish, Love, and any other person working on the original release

Reactions: bas

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Very well... what about if I wanted to throw money at you? Just for fun or something.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Very well... what about if I wanted to throw money at you? Just for fun or something.
Keep it to yourself or spend it on someone else until I actually have a patreon and something worthwhile for you to invest in

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I was going to make Ms. Amos' doggy scene an option when taking to her in the grocery store like I did with Donna, but her coding for the store is linked to a common event and is more complicated then when doing Donna's. So I decided to just make it an option when asking her to babysit. Sorry to disappoint everyone.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’m so heartbroken... I was really looking forward to something I had no clue was coming!

If I can “crack” her common event, would it help?
Fuck it, doing it anyway! Procrastination, ho!

*EDIT* Something like this, maybe? Amos-Change-1.png

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
and another question, are you going to put some "devil" in the game story other than the snake woman or do not even plan on doing that?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
@belmontking12 I frankensteined stuff from the Alleyway, Desk, MrsJStoreroomFuck, and PeterBed background along with some recoloring to make this new BehindDumpster background. Do you think it is good enough for what you are planning to do?
View attachment 105763
I thank you my friend however could you get rid of the box so that I may add in my chair? I plan on using this for two scenes however the other one is at a higher point needing the chair to make it look nice.(Plus fucking someone in the ass on a box may not be that good.)

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
So I have a request for anyone up to the task:
I am making a scene in the alley using lisa's bathroom fuck View attachment 105462
and as you can see she has her hands propping herself there (i.e the stalls in the bathroom) but the alley I'm using has nothing View attachment 105463
(ignore the horrible job on the chair, it fixes itself with her body) so if anyone who is good at making backgrounds feels like they would like to help me by adding like two dumpsters or making this a thin alleyway with two walls thanks in advance.
Something like this?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I feel useless now
I could actually use your help. I'm trying to wrap my head around how to use Nergals Advanced Scene Player to make scenes in game. While I've made a bunch of renders for some scenes in the game I'm working on, I have no idea how to get everything constructed to use them. I've tinkered a bit with it, but there's a lot of variables that I don't understand yet and I'm not sure how to properly use it.
You've made a bunch of original scenes that play using the script, so I'm thinking you more or less know how to get it running. Any pointers you could offer?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I wouldn’t worry too much about the scene player, Nergal has said that the 0.9 drop would change a lot of how scenes were built or created. Once it’s released, any questions about his scripting should go directly to him.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Something like this?
Thanks for this and to answer your question you can copy a script then open your game and paste to there to use it. How it works is essentially it looks for the .csv file being used so as long as you use a .csv with 5 parts anything will work.
@ChillyScholar don't feel that way my friend because the probably used yours as a reference and made it better like you do to my scenes.
Finally to everyone who is wondering why I want the chair is because I am using this background for another scene that uses said chair, so to save some time I'll just use the chair for the anal scene as well. Also, as I said in the post asking chilly to remove the box, I can't imagine fucking on a cardboard box is that pleasant or that it would hold up a child and an adult weight comfortably.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes