Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
Depending on the new events that Nergal makes, do you modify them or what?
You have a few options when making a mod. You can constantly make changes to the original each time there is a new release (That is a lot of work)
You can Branch your own version and no longer add in the changes from the original and just update with your own content.
You can also branch your own version and add in the changes from the original as you see fit.

It really comes down to preference of the modder and what goals they have in mind and how much time they want to spend on it.

Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You have a few options when making a mod. You can constantly make changes to the original each time there is a new release (That is a lot of work)
You can Branch your own version and no longer add in the changes from the original and just update with your own content.
You can also branch your own version and add in the changes from the original as you see fit.

It really comes down to preference of the modder and what goals they have in mind and how much time they want to spend on it.
I'll be doing the last one to the best of my abilities

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
and about when do you think you upload the other update?
and if you notice that my English is disgusting it's because I'm Latin American and I'm using the goolge translator: v
Whoa dude. I know you are using a translator but calm down.
Your phrasing sounds like you are quite aggressive in pushing Chilly. As he said, he'll be doing the best he can so he'll upload it when he can

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Whoa dude. I know you are using a translator but calm down.
Your phrasing sounds like you are quite aggressive in pushing Chilly. As he said, he'll be doing the best he can so he'll upload it when he can
It's true that I'm already nagging so I better just wait in silence

Draconias

Oct 19, 2017
hey chilly. if you want to get into doing custom scripts, RPGM VX ace uses ruby for coding.
Technically it's RGSS3, which is based on Ruby 1.92 (sorry but I've been using RPG Maker for years and am a bit of a nerd :p). But yeah, there's a large library of pre-made scripts that you can use for your mods, and the scripting language itself is easy enough to learn and use.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes