Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Nergal is gonna take a while with 9.0 it's a massive update that contains the data for both 8.0 and 9.0 with rework routes for all characters and new dialogue. All the art for 9.0 is already done. All there left is for nergal to finish all the new character routes and for love to rewrite all the dialogue. It gonna take a while for that especially with nergal being busy with his job to pay the bills

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
The thing that you need to remember, @cyberonic is that a mod, in of itself, uses most or all of the same assets and gameplay of the original, with some additions / changes / deletions that suit your requirements.
It was based of 0.8 at first but apparently Chilly wants to rip from 0.9 and beyond so its no longer using bits of the original. And yeah I'm sure that cameos from MLP for example are really what the people want.

Nergal's a month late on the promised April update.
And if you looked a bit into it for example on the patreon, the discord or F95 zone thread about the actual UD you'd realize that work is still being done and you can even see comments from Nergal himself. tl;dr theres a ton of dialogue rework going on for almost every scene for every character and its more work than originally thought. A May release is the new goal

Who is Love?
Does a good portion of the dialogue work of UD.

Jul 21, 2017
Hey I'm not trying to gum up the system but would it be possible to add tsunade some how there is a serous lack of Naruto content on f95zone

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It was based of 0.8 at first but apparently Chilly wants to rip from 0.9 and beyond so its no longer using bits of the original. And yeah I'm sure that cameos from MLP for example are really what the people want.
No, the next mod is still based on 0.8.2. I'll just be incorporating any new scenes from the official version into the mod to the best of my abilities, while also working on new scenes, new story, and other changes.

The MLP stuff have been removed, from now on all the easter egg scenes will be characters that GlassFish as worked on in some form. The only two exceptions are Vicky, who was added due to the requests of having a default babysitter, and Pooh, whose ride scene was kept in cause Nergal's return was the same day as the trailer for Christopher Robin dropping so it kept in as a little celebration type thing (people also seem to like her doggy scene a lot more tho, might switch them for the next update or keep both, need to do a poll for that). The only other easter egg/monster girl characters left in are a hooker based on a nameless OC Random Woman 1.jpg (she may be part of someone else's story later on) , Rita Revulsive from her comic Shota Force Shota Force 01.jpg , the naga (cause it was very requested), Lucy from her comic Geezer Farm 1.jpg , Undyne from Undertale Undyne.jpg , and Raven from DC Raven n Beastboy strip.jpg . There is also the scene I'm working on with Bowletta/Fem-Bowser from Mario tumblr_p5slf3p5Vj1ujp3rko1_1280.png and Wilhamena from OK K.O. OK KO Wilhamena_extra panel_sm.jpg In the same area as Wil I also plan on having a scene for Vivi from Brain Dead 13 Page08.jpg . So yeah no MLP stuf unless I do a scene with a anthro Rarity that Glass did once. e019391ccff579a57d96767e152bd3f5.jpg

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
And you wonder why we call you awesome, Chilly... Seriously, this is all awesome work, and I can't wait to see what you can do!

If you actually read the whole part of the post you're quoting, you'll see that I actually wrote in, right at the bottom, that it suits YOUR needs. Even if it was just for a cheap laugh, it went in, because Chilly wanted it there.

And ripping stuff from 0.9 - are you referring to Chilly starting a 0.9 mod, or taking parts of 0.9 and adding it into his already published mod? If he's starting a mod, he's using the original files of 0.9; if he's adding into his mod, he's using bits of the original 0.8 version. Legit confused here.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
chilly the images that are in the gallery are possible events or are only there because yes?

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
I really like Lisa's body and I was wondering if one of you Photoshop experts could do a few edits. Namely Ms.Jennings, the mom, and Neala. I tried Ms.Jennings but I'm no good at this :(

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes