Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
I have a question Chilly since your doing better. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? :test: :eek:penedeyewink:
"sound" yes, I don't know what humans believe when they think that without them everything else would stop working...

Reactions: CrimsonINC

DawgPound420

Oct 23, 2018
I'm just making an observation, I have no idea when Nergal will release his update, I'm just hoping it will come soon from what I have been seeing in the trellos.
Please support the official release. Nergal, GlassFish, and all the people that work on the official game deserve all the support they get and more so, without them this silly mod would not even exist.
My own mod, if I didn't wait for the official release, would likely have been released within the next month or so. But, again, I'm waiting for the official release for various releases that I already stated.
My apologies for this response being all jumbled and all over the place, you can ask me some questions right now, you can probably tell that I am feeling better since I'm posting on the thread.
Trust me when I say, I have supported GlassFish for a very long time. I have quite the collection of her works, always on the hunt for more, but think I am coming close to having just about everything that I can find. And with the main UB thread, there is nothing particularly new happening there and has not been for a very long time to my knowledge. The update to the story imo is not new content, and frankly I think it was not necessary to do. New scenes can include new storys, not completely fleshing what was already there for lore purposes. Anyways, how did a young chilly learn to code and even do all of this computer modding/coding junk? I know I personally have a fairly high end rig but could not tell you a thing about it. I would call my computer skills are slightly above millennial teenage white girl, which is a stretch.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Trust me when I say, I have supported GlassFish for a very long time. I have quite the collection of her works, always on the hunt for more, but think I am coming close to having just about everything that I can find. And with the main UB thread, there is nothing particularly new happening there and has not been for a very long time to my knowledge. The update to the story imo is not new content, and frankly I think it was not necessary to do. New scenes can include new storys, not completely fleshing what was already there for lore purposes. Anyways, how did a young chilly learn to code and even do all of this computer modding/coding junk? I know I personally have a fairly high end rig but could not tell you a thing about it. I would call my computer skills are slightly above millennial teenage white girl, which is a stretch.
You are entitled to your opinion, and i respect it. Just don't speak anything negative about Nergal or anything please. The discord seems to be much more active than the thread.

I was taught how to mod by the people on this site and then had to figure things out by myself. I was lucky enough to get RPG Maker when it was humble bundle which made my life so much easier. I'm still learning everyday, and I really don't anything about computers.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
You are entitled to your opinion, and i respect it. Just don't speak anything negative about Nergal or anything please. The discord seems to be much more active than the thread.

I was taught how to mod by the people on this site and then had to figure things out by myself. I was lucky enough to get RPG Maker when it was humble bundle which made my life so much easier. I'm still learning everyday, and I really don't anything about computers.
I'm glad you've been feeling better Chilly. I wanted to know how long you've been drawing

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
These are a lot of new posts for me to not be getting alerts about them. Time for old school neurotic checks at regular intervals! :D

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
If you guys and gals could stop the piranha plant confusion for a sec I need your opinions. I'm gonna put two pictures here and I want you to tell me which one you prefer. The first one is the one I posted here on already where its one for one the anal head rotated and extended to fit the scene. The other one is me cutting the anal scene's head in half and tracing one side then copy and pasting it flipped horizontally (left and right) and putting them together then fixing it to fit the scene. I know confusing but I really need to know. Thanks in advance. sydney-bs (1).png sydney-bs-question (1).png

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
If you guys and gals could stop the piranha plant confusion for a sec I need your opinions. I'm gonna put two pictures here and I want you to tell me which one you prefer. The first one is the one I posted here on already where its one for one the anal head rotated and extended to fit the scene. The other one is me cutting the anal scene's head in half and tracing one side then copy and pasting it flipped horizontally (left and right) and putting them together then fixing it to fit the scene. I know confusing but I really need to know. Thanks in advance. View attachment 171517 View attachment 171518
I have no idea what you said there, King, but I prefer the first one. I dunno why. It looks more 'natural' to me somehow. Like there's something off about the second. Just my opinion.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If you guys and gals could stop the piranha plant confusion for a sec I need your opinions. I'm gonna put two pictures here and I want you to tell me which one you prefer. The first one is the one I posted here on already where its one for one the anal head rotated and extended to fit the scene. The other one is me cutting the anal scene's head in half and tracing one side then copy and pasting it flipped horizontally (left and right) and putting them together then fixing it to fit the scene. I know confusing but I really need to know. Thanks in advance. View attachment 171517 View attachment 171518
Use the second one

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes