Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I was thinking of making Dizzy's Gym outfit the Japanese school gym outfit since she likes anime and stuff. Idk what your plans were but I thought I'd say my two sense.

Reactions: Ndjenrne

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was thinking of making Dizzy's Gym outfit the Japanese school gym outfit since she likes anime and stuff. Idk what your plans were but I thought I'd say my two sense.
I'm just trying to make them match the sprites that Darwin7 is making for me

update on Syndey, not doing anymore changes Sydney-gym-5.png

Reactions: gymogle

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
@belmontking12: You can't realy call that an advice.. it's more the "I feel ya, bro" :coldsweat:
You mean a bloomer, huh.. That wouldn't be much of an issue.
All the sprites were done without putting much thought into them... ^^"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mom-gym-4.png Sydney-gym-4.png Mrs Jennings-gym-4.png MsAmos-gym-4.png Dizzy-gym-4.png sarah-gym-4.png lisa-gym-4.png Ms Taylor-gym-4.png

Only Neala, Donna, Kaylee, and Kimberly are left. I'll probably start Kim soon. We have to wait till @Darwin7 finishes the busts for the rest of the girls. I'm not going to put in Pegah and Grandma, though we might need busts for them if a gym clothes cheat is ever made...

I'm only during this because the update is pretty much done, I'm just waiting on some extra stuff...

DawgPound420

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 170472 View attachment 170476 View attachment 170469 View attachment 170475 View attachment 170471 View attachment 170473 View attachment 170470 View attachment 170477

Only Neala, Donna, Kaylee, and Kimberly are left. I'll probably start Kim soon. We have to wait till @Darwin7 finishes the busts for the rest of the girls. I'm not going to put in Pegah and Grandma, though we might need busts for them if a gym clothes cheat is ever made...

I'm only during this because the update is pretty much done, I'm just waiting on some extra stuff...
If the update is almost done, are you still planning on waiting for the main games update release before you go through with releasing yours?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If the update is almost done, are you still planning on waiting for the main games update release before you go through with releasing yours?
Yes, as the art and coding trello seem to be being updated on a seemingly regular basis now, so I'm guessing my update might be finished by the time the official release is well released

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@DawgPound420 there are also some things from the official release that I, hopefully, can use for my mod (such as turning one of the 3 threesome scenes between Peter, Neala, and Meridiana with Meri being replaced with Maleficent) and hopefully some of the other scenes will be made transparent so I can use them for what I have planned

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Since I have nothing better to do right now, if I did one of those "ask me anything" things tomorrow on my tumblr would anyone actually participate?

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
Since I have nothing better to do right now, if I did one of those "ask me anything" things tomorrow on my tumblr would anyone actually participate?
I wanted to ask you something XD is about the character that he used as an avatar and some actions that happen in the nergal version .. :p

DawgPound420

Oct 23, 2018
Yes, as the art and coding trello seem to be being updated on a seemingly regular basis now, so I'm guessing my update might be finished by the time the official release is well released
Thats good to hear coming from you. Nergal has never been the best at meeting deadlines, so I dont really hold my breath with anything that goes on over in that thread. In fact, ever since I discovered this mod ages ago, I have not been back. But with the way you make it seem, "well released" and your statement about your mod being fairly closed to finished, you are giving the impression the releases are both going to be fairly soon. But I think my interpretation of pretty soon might not be the same in the modding community when updates can be 3 months months apart or more even in some cases. Any specific date release speculations would be very cool, If you had any ideas. I like everyone else will surely be twiddling our thumbs waiting patiently for it either way.

ps- I would make a tumblr to ask you some questions, Def interested in whats going on in the life of the chilly that sits behind the screen.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so this is probably gonna be the last bust I do for awhile since I want to get back to my scene modding, I thought I could use these to get my art "muscles" rejuvenated from my long hiatus. Any who this is Lisa's swimsuit, I was trying to go for something more modest while showing off her form. Idk if I succeeded or not at that but maybe someone will improve upon it like loveurban with my Sarah one. Also idk why I chose yellow and white, just thought there wasn't any yellow love or something. Enjoy. lisa-swimsuit-4.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thats good to hear coming from you. Nergal has never been the best at meeting deadlines, so I dont really hold my breath with anything that goes on over in that thread. In fact, ever since I discovered this mod ages ago, I have not been back. But with the way you make it seem, "well released" and your statement about your mod being fairly closed to finished, you are giving the impression the releases are both going to be fairly soon. But I think my interpretation of pretty soon might not be the same in the modding community when updates can be 3 months months apart or more even in some cases. Any specific date release speculations would be very cool, If you had any ideas. I like everyone else will surely be twiddling our thumbs waiting patiently for it either way.

ps- I would make a tumblr to ask you some questions, Def interested in whats going on in the life of the chilly that sits behind the screen.
I'm just making an observation, I have no idea when Nergal will release his update, I'm just hoping it will come soon from what I have been seeing in the trellos.
Please support the official release. Nergal, GlassFish, and all the people that work on the official game deserve all the support they get and more so, without them this silly mod would not even exist.
My own mod, if I didn't wait for the official release, would likely have been released within the next month or so. But, again, I'm waiting for the official release for various releases that I already stated.
My apologies for this response being all jumbled and all over the place, you can ask me some questions right now, you can probably tell that I am feeling better since I'm posting on the thread.

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I have a question Chilly since your doing better. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? :test: :eek:penedeyewink:

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes