Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That's great, but i was wondering for some assjob/hotdogging, maybe LoveUrban can do that, anyway here you got, there goes some extra
I ask him to do too many requests right now, the man deserves a break XD
do you have any other suggestions for scenes? I'm going to add in her as one of the girls in the brothel so she'll get more then one

bXSs

Oct 23, 2018
I ask him to do too many requests right now, the man deserves a break XD
do you have any other suggestions for scenes? I'm going to add in her as one of the girls in the brothel so she'll get more then one
Well for more scenes or characters i can help you if you show me a little sneak peek of the scenes, and i fix the alien head

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so sorry Jay but everyone wanted the second pic so I'm gonna go with that one. However I still don't know how to make it look not weird so...umm...just imagine she's lost in the pleasure and she's spacing out looking a little to the left?

Reactions: Jay Chang

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For anyone that makes busts, please know that they have to be 960x960. If not they will be positioned incorrectly when viewing them in game.

bXSs

Oct 23, 2018
For anyone that makes busts, please know that they have to be 960x960. If not they will be positioned incorrectly when viewing them in game.
I know, I had measured them, look as an example I did with my avatar, and if you have any request for a cartoon character ask me, i will try

Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I know, I had measured them, look as an example I did with my avatar, and if you have any request for a cartoon character ask me, i will try
My post was for anyone that wants to make busts in general, don't worry. :)

I'll hit you up if I ever need the help, thank you.

Reactions: bXSs

bXSs

Oct 23, 2018
My post was for anyone that wants to make busts in general, don't worry. :)

I'll hit you up if I ever need the help, thank you.
No prob, but you haven't tell me if the others 3 bust i just show you can fit in the game, you know, Frisk, the bimbo clown (i know is just an edit) and Gaz

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's an update alien tf frame using an edited version of the head that bXSs posted. I had to remove all the shading as it looked strange on image due to the rest of it not having much shading, and I adjusted some other things to my personal liking as well.

alien-tf-2 (1).png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
No prob, but you haven't tell me if the others 3 bust i just show you can fit in the game, you know, Frisk, the bimbo clown (i know is just an edit) and Gaz
Frisk and Gaz are correct, the clown is not, but that is nothing to worry about as I currently have no plans on using them, my apologies if I offend you in anyway

bXSs

Oct 23, 2018
Frisk and Gaz are correct, the clown is not, but that is nothing to worry about as I currently have no plans on using them, my apologies if I offend you in anyway
It does not offend me, but it can be used for something later, maybe, and about Gaz had it as a particular idea about her, 4 girls who are university and rent a house, I do not know if you are interested, but in any way

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It does not offend me, but it can be used for something later, maybe, and about Gaz had it as a particular idea about her, 4 girls who are university and rent a house, I do not know if you are interested, but in any way
Maybe, but for now I'm not currently trying to do many more things for the mod. I recently tested everything that I coded in so far and was in the process of waiting for some other items that would have made my mod "done" for the most part. But now I'm currently working on a brothel area for Gamedeus, which was suggested by the thread. Your alien busts inspired me to actually start working on it now instead of leaving it for another potential update.

Reactions: bXSs

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Demon Brothel is another map recreation like with the goo girl forest, god I miss this game
Demon Brothel.png Saloon_PokeHenVer.png

on a related note, can someone that knows how to properly make parallax maps give me what they use, like do you have a template to line up the tiles or what? Cause this map runs slow and I don't know why and every time I try to use a screenshot as a parallax it just ends up being futile cause I got nothing to line it up with

Reactions: raziel121z

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
If you check that parallax tutorial link i sent you, it shows how to create custom sized grid overlay in Gimp.

DawgPound420

Oct 23, 2018
That's great, but i was wondering for some assjob/hotdogging, maybe LoveUrban can do that, anyway here you got, there goes some extra
i agree, I would love to see some hotdogging scenes as well. For any characters, alien or not. I also love the above TF scene ^ very nice!

bXSs

Oct 23, 2018
Hey Chilly what do you think about a girl with regular tits and a huge ass? i'm trying something new

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes